Jul 26, 2014, 2:47 PM EDT
According to MLB Trade Rumors, the Angels have signed left-hander Randy Wolf to a minor league contract.
This is Wolf’s fifth organization since spring training. The 37-year-old opted out of his minor league contract with the Orioles earlier this month after one start and five relief appearances in Triple-A. He made four starts and two relief appearances with the Marlins earlier this season. It was his first stint in the majors since 2012.
The Angels are rumored to be in the market for a starter, but Wolf is strictly organizational depth at this point of his career.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)