Jul 31, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
I’m not gonna say no one known’ nothin’ about everything here, but this is what my Twitter timeline looks like now regarding David Price:
Been told #Rays are definitely moving Price
— Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) July 31, 2014
Source familiar with #Rays thinking: David Price is not going anywhere today.
— Scott Miller (@ScottMillerBbl) July 31, 2014
Multiply by that by about half dozen on either side too.
So, whatever happens with Price between now and 4pm, someone will likely claim they saw it coming.
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 10
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 55
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 139
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 24
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 37
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (139)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)