Aug 4, 2014, 9:46 AM EST
Dykstra has been out of prison for 13 months now. He did his community service to high praise from the person who organizes the charity he worked for. He’s being drug tested every week and still will be for two more years and so far so good. He’s living with his ex-wife who, it seems, is the most patient and charitable person on the planet and thankfully doesn’t have any illusions about old Len. He also — and this is a bit scary — is going to get back into the investment advising business, it seems.
Here’s hoping he can channel that crazy radioactive, space-alien drive he seems to have into something positive this time around.
- Report: Cuban infielder Hector Olivera could have damaged ulnar collateral ligament 1
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 12
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 10
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 142
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 372
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (372)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (142)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (91)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)