Aug 4, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
Dykstra has been out of prison for 13 months now. He did his community service to high praise from the person who organizes the charity he worked for. He’s being drug tested every week and still will be for two more years and so far so good. He’s living with his ex-wife who, it seems, is the most patient and charitable person on the planet and thankfully doesn’t have any illusions about old Len. He also — and this is a bit scary — is going to get back into the investment advising business, it seems.
Here’s hoping he can channel that crazy radioactive, space-alien drive he seems to have into something positive this time around.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 59
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)