Aug 9, 2014, 2:28 PM EST
We have seen some interesting hair choices from Athletics center fielder Coco Crisp in the past, but this one takes the cake. Check out the new ‘do he unveiled last night.
Hey, it’s working for him so far. In a funk since his return from a nagging neck injury, Crisp delivered a three-run triple in last night’s 6-5 win over the Twins.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 28
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 58
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27