Aug 12, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
I was watching the Yankees-Orioles game last night as this play happened and still had to re-watch the video a few times afterward just to make sure I realized everything that went on.
It’s pure madness, including Carlos Beltran “stealing home” as a throw bounces off his helmet, Bud Norris acting like he’s never played baseball before, and two Yankees runs scoring on what was a botched hit-and-run attempt.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 14
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 33
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)