Aug 13, 2014, 3:32 PM EDT
A day after Yoenis Cespedes hit a big home run, he left today’s Reds-Red Sox game with a bruise on his right hand.
There’s no more information that that. I wasn’t watching, but I can’t find anyone who was saying that he was hit or that he hurt it somehow during the game. The club should update his status after the game. For now I’m going to go with an intense game of “hot hands” with Jackie Bradley Jr. in the clubhouse before the game.
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (107)