Aug 13, 2014, 3:32 PM EDT
A day after Yoenis Cespedes hit a big home run, he left today’s Reds-Red Sox game with a bruise on his right hand.
There’s no more information that that. I wasn’t watching, but I can’t find anyone who was saying that he was hit or that he hurt it somehow during the game. The club should update his status after the game. For now I’m going to go with an intense game of “hot hands” with Jackie Bradley Jr. in the clubhouse before the game.
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 7
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 38
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 28
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)