Aug 17, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Actor Matthew McConaughey was in attendance at Fenway Park for Sunday’s series finale between the Astros and Red Sox. During the eighth inning, with the Astros leading 8-1, CSN Houston’s Julia Morales flagged McConaughey down for an interview to discuss — what else? — fanny packs.
McConaughey noted that he wears his fanny pack to the side to make it “a little not as nerdy” and predicts that fanny packs will come back in style “some decade from now”.
The Red Sox went on to lose 8-1, splitting their four-game series with the Astros.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 2
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 4
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 83
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (85)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)