Aug 18, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
It’s unclear if this is a benching, a self-benching or if he’s banged up, but Howie Kendrick is batting cleanup and Brennan Boesch is playing left field. Hamilton will have had five of eight days off total after today. So if he is hurt, you have to figure it’s close to time that he hits the DL, as he’s had enough time to figure out if he can play through whatever it is.
And really, Angels fans are probably hoping its physical as opposed to anything else.
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 60
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 35
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 38
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 9
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The Royals asked a fan in Marlins gear to change his shirt last night. He refused. (86)