Aug 22, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
Todd Rosiak of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Brewers starter Kyle Lohse will return to the rotation on Monday for a start in San Diego against the Padres. Lohse sprained his right ankle in his August 13 start against the Cubs and has been out ever since, though he has been able to avoid a stint on the disabled list.
Lohse, 35, will oppose Eric Stults at Petco Park. He’ll enter with a 3.49 ERA and a 114/34 K/BB ratio in 159 2/3 innings.
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 21
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 51
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 40
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 27
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (131)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)