Aug 22, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Todd Rosiak of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Brewers starter Kyle Lohse will return to the rotation on Monday for a start in San Diego against the Padres. Lohse sprained his right ankle in his August 13 start against the Cubs and has been out ever since, though he has been able to avoid a stint on the disabled list.
Lohse, 35, will oppose Eric Stults at Petco Park. He’ll enter with a 3.49 ERA and a 114/34 K/BB ratio in 159 2/3 innings.
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 34
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 19
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 45
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 58
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (88)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)