Aug 23, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
In 91 plate appearances with the Phillies, Brignac hit one home run, knocked in 10 runs, and posted a .222/.300/.346 slash line. He did have a couple of timely hits, including a walk-off three-run home run on June 11 to break a scoreless tie against the Padres.
Galvis missed a lot of the season after breaking his clavicle in May. Since returning to play at Triple-A to begin the second half, Galvis has performed well, slashing .273/.326/.461 with three home runs and 14 RBI.
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 0
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 36
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 14
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 31
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)