Aug 23, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
In 91 plate appearances with the Phillies, Brignac hit one home run, knocked in 10 runs, and posted a .222/.300/.346 slash line. He did have a couple of timely hits, including a walk-off three-run home run on June 11 to break a scoreless tie against the Padres.
Galvis missed a lot of the season after breaking his clavicle in May. Since returning to play at Triple-A to begin the second half, Galvis has performed well, slashing .273/.326/.461 with three home runs and 14 RBI.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 25
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 24
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 57
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)