Aug 24, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
Feldman signed a three-year, $30 million free agent contract with the Astros over the offseason and has posted disappointing numbers in his first year of that deal, but it’s pretty backloaded (with salaries of $12 million this season, $10 million next season, and $8 million in 2016) so perhaps he’ll draw some interest.
Feldman had a cool 3.86 ERA and 1.18 WHIP in 181 2/3 innings last year between the Orioles and Cubs.
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 7
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 22
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 13
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 12
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 38
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 43
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 186
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (187)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)