Aug 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Seattle: cooler than wherever you are since, well, probably only since the early 90s. Before that it wasn’t really thought of as all that special, right? I mean, they set the movie “Stakeout” there, and that was a pretty underrated flick. But you can probably trace most of Seattle’s current cultural significance to the early 90s, I imagine.
Oh, the point of this is this:
Glad to see Jack being happy. That’s not always the case when he’s at the ballpark. Also: if no one told me that was Paul Simon I probably would’ve thought he was an aging advance scout or something. But such is age.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 38
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 17
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 61
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29