Aug 29, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Dylan Hernandez of the Los Angeles Times reports that Dodgers starter Hyun-Jin Ryu will return to the rotation on Sunday. The lefty has been on the disabled list since August 14 with a strained glute.
The Dodgers will be happy to have Ryu back as it will push Kevin Correia out of the rotation. In three starts since joining the Dodgers, Correia has posted a 6.43 ERA over 14 innings.
Ryu, 27, went on the shelf with a 3.28 ERA and a 122/27 K/BB ratio in 137 1/3 innings across 23 starts.
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 1
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 4
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 11
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 47
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)