Sep 2, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Periodically the gambling/oddsmaking website Bovada sends out the odds for various baseball things. Playoff and World Series chances. Awards odds. Things like that. Today they sent one with World Series odds and postseason awards odds.
The odds to win the World Series break down like you’d expect. At the moment the Angels are the favorites at 5/1. The team with the least chance but for which Bovada still calculates odds is the Padres at 500/1. Everyone else has been taken off the board.
But the most fun set of odds comes for the NL Awards:
Anyone wanna make an argument to the contrary?
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 50
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 5
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 62
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (89)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)