Sep 2, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Periodically the gambling/oddsmaking website Bovada sends out the odds for various baseball things. Playoff and World Series chances. Awards odds. Things like that. Today they sent one with World Series odds and postseason awards odds.
The odds to win the World Series break down like you’d expect. At the moment the Angels are the favorites at 5/1. The team with the least chance but for which Bovada still calculates odds is the Padres at 500/1. Everyone else has been taken off the board.
But the most fun set of odds comes for the NL Awards:
Anyone wanna make an argument to the contrary?
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)