Sep 2, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Periodically the gambling/oddsmaking website Bovada sends out the odds for various baseball things. Playoff and World Series chances. Awards odds. Things like that. Today they sent one with World Series odds and postseason awards odds.
The odds to win the World Series break down like you’d expect. At the moment the Angels are the favorites at 5/1. The team with the least chance but for which Bovada still calculates odds is the Padres at 500/1. Everyone else has been taken off the board.
But the most fun set of odds comes for the NL Awards:
Anyone wanna make an argument to the contrary?
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 55
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 46
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 58
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (89)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)