Sep 2, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Meanwhile, in New York:
— John Chandler (@JohnChandlerNBC) September 2, 2014
Actually, not that hard to wrap my head around at all. There are now several more Yankees players on the team thanks to expanded rosters and the space in the Yankees clubhouse, however copious, is finite. That and the fact that A-Rod’s locker is not some ancient Indian burial ground upon which no one dare tread. Probably.
I guess this is just a preview for next year when someone gets Jeter’s locker. Unless of course it is called up and out of this world in some sort of rapture situation come the first of October.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 53
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 82
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (238)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)