Sep 3, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Man, it was an embarrassment of pitching riches at Dodger Stadium last night. In addition to Clayton Kershaw throwing his usual eight dominant innings, the ceremonial first pitch was pretty darn good too.
Check out Little League World Series sensation Mo’ne Davis fire a strike — a low strike with good movement — from the mound last night:
They all should be like that. They can’t be because most of us can’t throw with a diddly durn, but they all should be.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 16
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)