Sep 4, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Chris Pratt, who played Scott Hatteberg in “Moneyball” and gets to pretend he’s married to Aubrey Plaza on “Parks and Recreation,” threw out the ceremonial first pitch at Wrigley Field yesterday and was also the Cubs’ guest “Take Me Out to the Ball Game” singer.
Better than Mike Ditka, at least.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 47
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 7
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 27
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 18
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)