Sep 5, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
Here is where the reputation rehabilitation begins!
Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet
— Barry L Bonds (@BarryBonds) September 4, 2014
Or maybe here’s where Bonds just gets trolled and criticized like crazy and gives up tweeting just like Rogers Clemens (one tweet in the last year, two tweets going back to January 2013) and Alex Rodriguez (averages fewer than two tweets per month) have. Alas.
Anyway, you all now have someplace to go if you want to level some invective at the greatest hitter in the living memory of anyone under, say, 50.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 16
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 49
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)