Sep 5, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Here is where the reputation rehabilitation begins!
Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet
— Barry L Bonds (@BarryBonds) September 4, 2014
Or maybe here’s where Bonds just gets trolled and criticized like crazy and gives up tweeting just like Rogers Clemens (one tweet in the last year, two tweets going back to January 2013) and Alex Rodriguez (averages fewer than two tweets per month) have. Alas.
Anyway, you all now have someplace to go if you want to level some invective at the greatest hitter in the living memory of anyone under, say, 50.
- Kevin Youkilis opts for retirement at age 35 27
- 10 nominees for Hall of Fame’s Veterans Committee announced 94
- Bochy’s championship resume ranks among game’s best 17
- Alex Gordon would have been a dead duck had he tried to score 80
- Video: Pablo Sandoval catches final out in foul territory, Giants win 2014 World Series 10
- Madison Bumgarner pitches the Giants to their third World Series win in five seasons 93
- Madison Bumgarner named World Series MVP … obviously 21
- Pablo Sandoval sets new postseason hits record 10
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (280)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (148)
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (142)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- 10-0! The Royals romp, tie it up at three games a piece (109)