Sep 5, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Here is where the reputation rehabilitation begins!
Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet
— Barry L Bonds (@BarryBonds) September 4, 2014
Or maybe here’s where Bonds just gets trolled and criticized like crazy and gives up tweeting just like Rogers Clemens (one tweet in the last year, two tweets going back to January 2013) and Alex Rodriguez (averages fewer than two tweets per month) have. Alas.
Anyway, you all now have someplace to go if you want to level some invective at the greatest hitter in the living memory of anyone under, say, 50.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)