Sep 5, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
Here is where the reputation rehabilitation begins!
Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet
— Barry L Bonds (@BarryBonds) September 4, 2014
Or maybe here’s where Bonds just gets trolled and criticized like crazy and gives up tweeting just like Rogers Clemens (one tweet in the last year, two tweets going back to January 2013) and Alex Rodriguez (averages fewer than two tweets per month) have. Alas.
Anyway, you all now have someplace to go if you want to level some invective at the greatest hitter in the living memory of anyone under, say, 50.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (134)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)