Sep 5, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Here is where the reputation rehabilitation begins!
Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet
— Barry L Bonds (@BarryBonds) September 4, 2014
Or maybe here’s where Bonds just gets trolled and criticized like crazy and gives up tweeting just like Rogers Clemens (one tweet in the last year, two tweets going back to January 2013) and Alex Rodriguez (averages fewer than two tweets per month) have. Alas.
Anyway, you all now have someplace to go if you want to level some invective at the greatest hitter in the living memory of anyone under, say, 50.
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 14
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 23
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)