Sep 5, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
Josh Hamilton is always a little banged up, so it’s not exactly shocking to see him get banged up again. The latest ailment revealed itself last night, as Hamilton left the game against the Twins with a sore right shoulder.
He said afterward that he’s been dealing with the injury since Tuesday. He’ll receive a cortisone injection and will sit out tonight. The Angels currently have a five-game cushion in the AL West.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)