Sep 5, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
Josh Hamilton is always a little banged up, so it’s not exactly shocking to see him get banged up again. The latest ailment revealed itself last night, as Hamilton left the game against the Twins with a sore right shoulder.
He said afterward that he’s been dealing with the injury since Tuesday. He’ll receive a cortisone injection and will sit out tonight. The Angels currently have a five-game cushion in the AL West.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)