Sep 5, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
Josh Hamilton is always a little banged up, so it’s not exactly shocking to see him get banged up again. The latest ailment revealed itself last night, as Hamilton left the game against the Twins with a sore right shoulder.
He said afterward that he’s been dealing with the injury since Tuesday. He’ll receive a cortisone injection and will sit out tonight. The Angels currently have a five-game cushion in the AL West.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 51
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)