Welcome to HardballTalk. One-stop shopping for everything baseball. Well, baseball and baseball media. And some occasional 1980s professional wrestling when the mood strikes, but that’s just for some added pizazz. And some “Citizen Kane,” “Godfather” and “Bull Durham” references. But really, almost all baseball apart from that stuff.
At least when we’re not quoting Monty Python.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 10
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 156
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39