Welcome to HardballTalk. One-stop shopping for everything baseball. Well, baseball and baseball media. And some occasional 1980s professional wrestling when the mood strikes, but that’s just for some added pizazz. And some “Citizen Kane,” “Godfather” and “Bull Durham” references. But really, almost all baseball apart from that stuff.
At least when we’re not quoting Monty Python.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)