Dec 11, 2014, 10:50 AM EST
“He’s been working hard on his mechanics. He doesn’t cup the ball anymore.”
Dec 11, 2014, 10:18 AM EST
Walker is under team control for 2015 and 2016.
Dec 11, 2014, 9:24 AM EST
He hit .341 in 15 games for Cleveland this year, but then hurt his knee and was later demoted to Triple-A.
Dec 11, 2014, 8:33 AM EST
Morneau won the NL batting title in 2014.
Dec 10, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Richards injured his knee in August.
Dec 10, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Neshek had two-year offers from a total of eight different teams.
Dec 10, 2014, 1:40 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez’s replacement in Los Angeles?
Dec 10, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
Next free agent reliever domino to fall?
Dec 10, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
He’s arbitration eligible for the first time and under team control through 2017.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
Houston failed to land free agent relievers Andrew Miller or David Robertson, but the Astros have snagged their No. 3 bullpen target.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Viciedo was first linked to the Mariners way back in March.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
Right now the largest free agent contract in the history of the Minnesota Twins is four years and $49 million to Ricky Nolasco last offseason.
Dec 9, 2014, 4:07 PM EST
Montero was an All-Star in 2011 and signed a five-year, $60 million contract extension in May of 2012.
Dec 9, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Perhaps the worst hitter in baseball is on the move.
Dec 9, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
Good news for Scherzer’s agent.
Dec 9, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Infante signed a four-year, $30.25 million contract with the Royals almost exactly one year ago.
Dec 9, 2014, 1:32 PM EST
Liriano was a buy-low pickup for the Pirates two offseasons ago and provided a huge return on a minimal investment.
Dec 9, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
Samardzija has one season remaining until free agency.
Dec 9, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Aroldis Chapman is entrenched as the Reds’ closer.
Dec 9, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
More so than Bartolo Colon and Jon Niese, even.
Dec 9, 2014, 9:25 AM EST
“We have not picked up the phone and offered C.J. Wilson around to the league, at a reduced cost or any other.”
Dec 9, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
Masterson was the Red Sox’s second-round draft pick in 2006.
Dec 8, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
This time two years ago Rob Brantly was a 22-year-old coming off a strong rookie showing in which he hit .290 with an .832 OPS in 31 games for the Marlins.
Dec 8, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Colabello signed with the Twins after being an independent league MVP and put up big numbers at Triple-A in 2013.
Dec 8, 2014, 2:49 PM EST
Possible left-handed bench bat.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)