Apr 26, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
And no, I don’t say that just because Adam Wainwright has been lost for the season due to an injury sustained while hitting.
Apr 24, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Bonus of Tommy John rehab: more time to study for your naturalization test.
Apr 24, 2015, 4:51 PM EDT
To be fair, the guy was being a jackwagon.
Rob Manfred was asked again about the leaks in the Josh Hamilton case. His answers weren’t much better.
Apr 24, 2015, 4:05 PM EDT
Two weeks ago he said there would be no investigation. No he says the league has “tried mightily” to figure out the leaks. Really?
Apr 24, 2015, 3:05 PM EDT
A-Rod’s habit of destroying narratives explains an awful lot about why reporters have developed a habit of destroying A-Rod.
Apr 24, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
“Too spongy, slow and lots of untrue hops”
Apr 24, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
But even if it’s successful, it may not do what he wants it to do.
Apr 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
“That guy I despise got the benefit of the legal process! What a bunch of bull!”
Apr 24, 2015, 9:07 AM EDT
Alternative headline: Loose Batting Glove Scourge Reaches Crisis Levels!
Apr 24, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
The Dodgers’ infielder-without-a-position is among the league leaders in HR and RBI, yet he’s only started three games and has only made 20 plate appearances.
Apr 24, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Yordano Ventura and the Royals find themselves in yet another fracas.
Apr 23, 2015, 4:17 PM EDT
The Legend of Bartolo grows.
Apr 23, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
It’s like, how much more of a troll can I be? And the answer is none. None more troll.
Apr 23, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
Lugo is no stranger to legal problems.
Apr 23, 2015, 2:25 PM EDT
Could this be a harbinger of his eventual reinstatement?
Apr 23, 2015, 1:36 PM EDT
So here’s his address. Complain away!
Apr 23, 2015, 11:40 AM EDT
Let us gaze into the future, shall we?
Apr 23, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Including a fun idea about what A-Rod could do right now to make the Yankees’ case harder.
Apr 23, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But before we do, let us throw our lone Royals fan commenter a bone.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
Timmy won’t be dipping at AT&T Park if a new law passes.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:16 AM EDT
Playing shallow, ranging back, hauling it in. Makes it look easy when it very certainty is not.
Apr 23, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
Ultimately the right (non)-call was made. But it was made by accident.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 22, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
As it should have been.
Apr 22, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Yes, he actually said that. In a video that has both some good points and some not-so-good points.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (247)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)