Jul 22, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Non-fatal, but serious enough to where, after eight years, he is going public.
Jul 22, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
But is it worth the cost?
Jul 22, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
He’s not at the top of the M’s rotation, but no contender wants to lose a pitcher.
Jul 22, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
A big lefty on the market would bring a nice return. But the Phillies aren’t putting their big lefty on the market.
Jul 22, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
I tend to think he is, but I feel like most of you disagree.
Jul 22, 2014, 6:33 AM EDT
Adam Jones smacked two homers. So did David Ortiz. Oh, and Lisa needs braces (dental plan), Lisa needs braces (dental plan).
Jul 21, 2014, 5:28 PM EDT
Jeter has been that for so, so long. Who’s next?
Jul 21, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
You could do worse. Like, say, stand pat with the Royals’ offense.
Jul 21, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
He could be throwing pitches in anger in September.
Jul 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Some Colby on Colby crime in Toronto on Saturday. And none of it made a lick of sense.
Jul 21, 2014, 2:36 PM EDT
The third installment in what I feel is the coolest set of baseball prints ever is now out.
Jul 21, 2014, 1:48 PM EDT
The Giants make a low-risk bet on a possibly still high upside veteran.
Jul 21, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Nothin’ says baseball lie fire-roasted vegetable soup, vegan Bao Choi and broccoli rabe.
Jul 21, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Crazier things have happened. At the moment I’m blanking on them, but I’m pretty sure crazier things have happened.
Jul 21, 2014, 11:31 AM EDT
The O’s high-priced starter may be out until August.
Jul 21, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
That’s goin’ around in Los Angeles.
A guy rushed the field in Arizona to take a selfie with Gerardo Parra. And to flash some sweet moves.
Jul 21, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Say what you want about jerks who run onto the field, but at least this jerk had a plan.
Jul 21, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
On this day in 1959 the Boston Red Sox became the last team to integrate.
Jul 21, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Heck, it was better than a lot of first pitches, actually.
Jul 21, 2014, 8:22 AM EDT
The Yankees have never once recovered from the end of a Hall of Famer’s career, so it’s utterly impossible to expect that they’ll do it again.
Jul 21, 2014, 5:03 AM EDT
You never shoot your arrows . . . when you’re sitting at the table. There’ll be time enough for shootin’ . . . when the game is done.
Jul 18, 2014, 5:36 PM EDT
The Astros played hardball with the number one pick. He played hardball back. Now both sides will take a big hit.
Jul 18, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
Call it two lost years for Sabathia now.
Jul 18, 2014, 4:43 PM EDT
If you build it, they will come. The lead in the division, that is. Not the ballpark.
Jul 18, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
He’s doing alright, but will remain away from the team for the next several days.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 35
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 11
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)