Jul 7, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
There Is No Such Thing As A Pitching Prospect
Jul 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
There are eight days until the All-Star Game. Almost all of these “snubs” will work themselves out.
Jul 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
I have seen the future of gettin’ beers at ballparks. And it’s name is DraftServ
Jul 7, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
I feel like a list of “Pete Rose’s Firm Beliefs” would be a pretty fun read. I mean, after “always hit in 16″ I’m not sure what they’d be, but still.
Jul 7, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
Not a bad day at — and after — the ballpark yesterday for Blue Jays farmhand Andy Burns.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
The Orioles manager talks about glass houses in the wake of Lackey’s words about players with PED pasts.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:24 AM EDT
Could be sweat + rosin. Could be nothing. But it’s interesting.
Jul 7, 2014, 5:00 AM EDT
It’s Corey Kluber’s world. We’re all just living in it. We had no idea we were, though, because most of us don’t pay a heck of a lot of attention to Corey Kluber. Like, how are we supposed to know it’s his world anyway? What are we, psychic? Put up a sign.
Jul 4, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
The reeling Giants get one of their best bats back
Jul 4, 2014, 11:24 AM EDT
It’s been a dark couple of weeks for baseball radio guys
Jul 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
I’m curious to see how he does up in the Rocky Mountains.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
The Dodgers starters strike out more batters than almost everyone else. They walk fewer than everyone else. That’s a pretty good way to live life.
Jul 4, 2014, 9:04 AM EDT
Baseball needs to make an immediate fix to prevent a situation like the one which occurred in Oakland yesterday from happening again.
Jul 3, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
You should go to the Rays game tonight. For a good time . . . for a good time YEAH!
Jul 3, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
You’re not fooling anyone you know, now get in the cart.
Jul 3, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
At least $36 million is at stake for the parties but so far nothing has been decided.
Ernesto Frieri and Jason Grilli ran into each other at an O’Hare Airport bathroom after being traded
Jul 3, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
No word on whether one of them asked the other to spare a square.
Jul 3, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
You can smoke your way on to the 40-man roster. But you had better not smoke once you’re DFA’d off of it.
The A’s and Oakland poised to strike a deal. Thanks to Bud Selig saying the A’s could leave town immediately
Jul 3, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT
He approved a move to Bluff City, U.S.A., but whatever works.
Jul 3, 2014, 12:34 PM EDT
In the media’s defense, however, overblowing things is our business.
Jul 3, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Lucroy is gaining on Molina, but it may be too little, too late.
Jul 3, 2014, 11:02 AM EDT
A new technology is emerging to fight pitchers’ greatest scourge.
Jul 3, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Note: the Boss is not alive.
Jul 3, 2014, 9:57 AM EDT
And now we watch him live-tweet it [INCEPTION]
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 45
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- The Lester trade is a win-win 113
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (200)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)