Nov 13, 2014, 5:22 PM EST
Is this real life?
Nov 13, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
Fifteen pounds of muscle for the once and possibly future Mets closer.
Nov 13, 2014, 3:38 PM EST
He could be signed by this weekend.
Nov 13, 2014, 2:36 PM EST
He managed both the Giants and the Athletics to the World Series.
Nov 13, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
It’d be great for people who like big fancy corporate-sponsored parties. But beyond that it wouldn’t do much for baseball.
Nov 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
And I can’t even mock it. It’s actually pretty smart.
Nov 13, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
He did not, however, say how that would be accomplished.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
We’re now on year four of Mets/Supermarket analogies.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
This time it’s Jon Niese who gets the treatment.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
It looks like it’s going to be an all-Los Angeles MVP party
Nov 13, 2014, 9:53 AM EST
Now it’s just a matter of whether Ruben Amaro can get it done.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 AM EST
Could that make this man their left fielder? And if so, are there enough antacids in the world for me to endure it?
Nov 13, 2014, 8:57 AM EST
You may not agree that Kershaw is the NL MVP. But please, follow the rules and consider him.
Nov 13, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
This, so far, is my favorite moment of the offseason.
Nov 12, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Today seven hours worth of Clemens’ deposition testimony was released. Spoiler: he still says he didn’t do PEDs.
Nov 12, 2014, 5:02 PM EST
And you drive the Bluesmobile until it falls apart.
Nov 12, 2014, 2:36 PM EST
And there could be an agreement on a buyout of the Tropicana Field lease.
Nov 12, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
That’s $50 million over four years to you and me.
Nov 12, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Kluber or the King?
Nov 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
He costs a lot and has declined in performance of late. Not exactly the sort of guy you jump at.
Nov 12, 2014, 11:31 AM EST
It’s the first step Major League Baseball is taking in the wake of last spring’s alarming number of pitcher injuries.
Nov 12, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
It’s confusing to the kids when divorced parents date.
Nov 12, 2014, 9:58 AM EST
But it’s for a good reason. Baseball has grown more complicated.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:51 AM EST
He ain’t gonna be the Yankees starting third baseman, that’s for sure.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:14 AM EST
They have 30 days to strike a deal with him.
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 1
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 20
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 62
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 37
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)