Jun 30, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
It goes far, far deeper than you ever could’ve imagined.
Jun 30, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
One he gets past 45 pitches he turns every opposing hitter into Lou Gehrig.
Jun 30, 2015, 7:32 AM EDT
Mike Trout put on a clinic against the Yankees last night.
Jun 29, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
It’ll only cost you a cool $3.8 million.
Jun 29, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
More bad health news for a guy who has had his fair share of it in his brief career.
Jun 29, 2015, 4:35 PM EDT
As of now, Ruben Amaro is in control here, in the White House. Er, I mean in the Phillies’ front office.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:40 PM EDT
By this time next week we may have an actually acceptable All-Star squad for the Junior Circuit.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
I know which one I’d choose, but then again I’m biased on the subject.
Jun 29, 2015, 2:39 PM EDT
He will become President, overseeing baseball and business operations, at the end of the season.
Jun 29, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
It wasn’t just the Giants who signed on to the amicus brief.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
Your memory may trick you into thinking this has happened a lot in the past, but it has only happened twice. And not since Jimmy Carter was president.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
Hamilton went 4-for-12 with three RBI in four rehab games for Double-A Frisco and Triple-A Round Rock.
Jun 29, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
As are his reason for amassing the collection in the first place.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:52 AM EDT
He will take over as the team’s new president.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
But they’ve said this before too, and there has been no action. Why?
Jun 29, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Four teams are separated by a single game.
Jun 29, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He’s a center fielder trapped in a right fielder’s body. Or a power forward’s body.
Jun 29, 2015, 6:32 AM EDT
An abbreviated set of recaps today because of cats. Seriously.
Jun 28, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
And they didn’t fare too well.
Jun 28, 2015, 11:04 AM EDT
You never want a bad throw, but sometimes a throw can be SO bad that it’s good.
Jun 28, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Was it . . . dreaded?
Jun 28, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
He’s got a 2.19 ERA, 1.11 WHIP and 94/31 K/BB ratio over 90 1/3 innings at Las Vegas this season.
Jun 28, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
That’s something you don’t see every day.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 26, 2015, 3:32 PM EDT
The Phillies are 26-48 under Sandberg this year.
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 0
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 16
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 50
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 62
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 30
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 93
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)