Apr 10, 2015, 8:21 AM EDT
Major League Baseball made a truly radical promotional ad. And it’s truly excellent.
Apr 10, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Trevor Bauer struck out eleven, walked five and gave up no hits. In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
Hall of Fame trolling from a Hall of Fame pitcher.
Apr 9, 2015, 4:08 PM EDT
News reports and brief summaries of Milton Bradley’s crimes are easily dismissed. An article by Sports Illustrated assembling the facts and testimony underlying them, however, paints a much more vivid and harrowing picture.
Apr 9, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Apr 9, 2015, 11:34 AM EDT
What? That’d be a heck of a rivalry!
Apr 9, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
It may not be the Eighth Wonder of the World anymore, but it’s still standing.
Apr 9, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Rob Manfred is punting, and by doing so, he’s basically canceling an entire section of the JDA.
Apr 9, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
And not just because of this guy.
Apr 9, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT
Papelbon being Papelbon?
Apr 9, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
Good Lord willin’ . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Buck Showalter used a walkie-talkie
Apr 9, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
Six shutouts on Wednesday. Hope your day went better.
Apr 8, 2015, 5:55 PM EDT
Capellan pitched in the bigs from 2004 to 2008, playing for the Braves, Brewers, Tigers and Rockies.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:11 PM EDT
An off day tomorrow gives Braun three days off.
Apr 8, 2015, 3:12 PM EDT
Well, they decided to cut ties with him, so it’s hard to argue.
Apr 8, 2015, 1:27 PM EDT
A harrowing but necessary read from Jeremy Horton of The Classical.
MLB announces the “Franchise Four” campaign, seeking the four “most impactful” players per franchise
Apr 8, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
And you get to vote on it.
Apr 8, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
Even if that means being up to your neck in spreadsheets.
Apr 8, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Kyle Lobstein will likely get the nod in his place.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:46 AM EDT
I hope you don’t need me to do the math.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:23 AM EDT
Everyone has already made all of the “relief” jokes. But I’m gonna pile on anyway.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s all about having fun and having a love for the game, says the greatest leadoff hitter of all time.
Apr 8, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He featured a 97 m.p.h. fastball and a curveball that clocked 86 and dropped off the friggin’ table.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:28 AM EDT
Mat Latos did not have the greatest new-team debut last night.
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 29
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 13
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)