Nov 7, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
Is this bad form? Well, I suppose it depends what your definition of “is” is.
Nov 7, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
A reminder: not all news is news.
Nov 6, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
There will be a slot for him. The Giants probably hope he can fill it.
Nov 6, 2014, 4:27 PM EST
He has been charged with resisting arrest when he was stopped for DUI back in September.
Nov 6, 2014, 3:38 PM EST
A surprise name appears on the Rays list of candidates
Nov 6, 2014, 1:52 PM EST
It’s a shame. Because that rug really tied the room together.
Nov 6, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
It’s mostly for the seats. And for the addition of a massive video board.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
See, I used this shadowed picture of Cliff Lee because . . . well, I’m not going to explain the symbolism, as it’s all rather complex and esoteric.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
It seems that the best choice for the job is already on the payroll. His name is Dave Martinez.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
It’s only 10:30 AM and it’s already been a banner day for A-Rod overreactions.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:24 AM EST
But is he . . .in The Best Shape of His Life?
Nov 6, 2014, 8:49 AM EST
It certainly would take a lot of “stuff.”
Nov 6, 2014, 8:21 AM EST
No one explains how yesterday changed anything, but boy howdy are they mad!
Nov 5, 2014, 5:27 PM EST
Sportswriting: the last bastion of the proudly ignorant.
Nov 5, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
The Phillies are rebuilding. But it would be unexpected if they dealt their ace.
Nov 5, 2014, 3:21 PM EST
Baseball players: they are not like most other professional athletes.
Nov 5, 2014, 2:09 PM EST
As Bud Selig’s deputy, Rob Manfred was been efficient and, occasionally, ruthless in changing the balance of power in Major League Baseball. Will that approach translate to the top job?
Nov 5, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
This time against the Reds.
Nov 5, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
That’s far too young for anyone to go.
Nov 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Publicly A-Rod was defiant. Privately, when speaking to law enforcement, A-Rod told all.
Nov 5, 2014, 10:04 AM EST
Nov 5, 2014, 9:28 AM EST
Though, really, he’s not the best fit for the Mets.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:11 AM EST
We have a bad habit when it comes to players who make a lot of money. We should probably back off on that a bit.
Minnesota columnist: Paul Molitor will crack down on those wimpy players with piddly little concussions
Nov 5, 2014, 7:56 AM EST
We’re up to round 179 of “Joe Mauer is soft” in Minnesota. And it’s frankly sickening.
Nov 4, 2014, 4:02 PM EST
The Twins will be without pinstripes on their home uniforms for the first time in 28 years.
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 14
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 59
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 142
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 25
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 38
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)