Jan 13, 2015, 5:03 PM EST
Which, shockingly, was not already a universal practice in Major League Baseball.
Jan 13, 2015, 4:30 PM EST
It’s $1,000. Want one?
Jan 13, 2015, 3:30 PM EST
You can drink, but not when you’re 18. You can yell at some guy for messing with your girlfriend, but you can’t break into their house in the middle of the night to do it. There are rules, dude.
Jan 13, 2015, 2:45 PM EST
There are “false” baseball teams? Who knew?
Jan 13, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
A small move for a very tall pitcher.
Jan 13, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
From hot seat to catbird seat in the space of a few months.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
He’s a pretty big risk, health-wise, however.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Heck, he was the GM for my team once upon a time and I never heard of him either.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
No yiketty, no doubt.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
This pic was taken with Nava facing a righty. Expect to see this stroke from Nava against lefties next season too.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:34 AM EST
He’s only 21 year’s old, but can touch the mid-90s.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:10 AM EST
It’s about mindfulness.
Jan 13, 2015, 8:40 AM EST
The Pirates’ brass is being pretty diplomatic about it, but you have to figure they’d like to see him there.
Jan 13, 2015, 7:56 AM EST
“How many active grandfathers have been in the big leagues?”
Jan 12, 2015, 4:03 PM EST
Slow pace. Inactivity. It’s like watching paint dry. No wonder it’s no longer The National Pastime.
Jan 12, 2015, 3:05 PM EST
Opening Day could still happen, though.
Jan 12, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
The righty reliever was most recently in Pittsburgh.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:51 PM EST
There is an option for 2019 as well.
Jan 12, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
Andy MacPhail makes the list? You betcha!
Jan 12, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
I sleep better at night knowing that out there, somewhere, Roy Halladay is enjoying the hell out of being retired.
Jan 12, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Fox’s Jon Paul Morosi tackles the Big Issues of the day.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:31 AM EST
This does not seem like a great idea.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:09 AM EST
He’s joining up with some Indonesian billionaires and some other sports executives in an effort to get into the basketball business.
Jan 12, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
You laugh, but the process isn’t THAT different than getting a guy into the Hall of Fame.
Jan 12, 2015, 7:18 AM EST
And makes the curious choice to compare Percival to Mariano Rivera
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 272
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 114
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (275)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)