Jun 17, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
What would that change even be, though?
Jun 17, 2015, 12:48 PM EDT
Great Moments in Legal Expertise
Jun 17, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
It was not a clown question, bro. It was even worse!
Jun 17, 2015, 10:04 AM EDT
We need a palate-cleanser.
Jun 17, 2015, 9:19 AM EDT
Just when you think Bill Plaschke couldn’t get any worse, he gets worse.
Jun 17, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
The hack has been traced to a house in Jupiter, Florida where the Cardinals train.
Jun 17, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
In an already ugly season, things got even uglier in Baltimore last night.
Jun 17, 2015, 7:10 AM EDT
Three position players pitched last night. Maybe it was that or maybe it was something else, but I feel the need this morning to grapple with our place in a harsh and uncaring universe.
Jun 16, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
Eddie Fastook: former cop. And he usually gets his man. Er, ball.
Jun 16, 2015, 3:43 PM EDT
Why? Because Cardinals owner Bill DeWitt is the Bob Kraft to Rob Manfred’s Roger Goodell.
Jun 16, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
The All-Star voting is kind a nihilist this year. Which isn’t even an ethos.
Jun 16, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s not a top three scandal. Yet, anyway.
Jun 16, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Especially if they invoke the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
Jun 16, 2015, 11:18 AM EDT
Subpoenas have been served on the Cardinals and Major League Baseball for electronic correspondence. This is big.
Jun 16, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Manny being Manny being Manny being Manny
Jun 16, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
And he doesn’t like how the kids these days celebrate and showboat and stuff.
Jun 16, 2015, 9:47 AM EDT
50 Cent: you’re on notice.
Jun 16, 2015, 9:31 AM EDT
Given his joking we’d like to use a photo of a smiling Buck Showalter for this, but there exist no photos of Buck Showalter smiling.
Jun 16, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
And here’s how we could set up replay to keep that from happening.
The All-Star vote is great fun. Except for that pesky home field advantage in the World Series thing
Jun 15, 2015, 4:44 PM EDT
I don’t care if Royals fans stuff the ballot box. But let’s detach home field advantage in the World Series from the thing.
Jun 15, 2015, 3:23 PM EDT
Black is out after nine seasons at the helm in San Diego.
Jun 15, 2015, 2:39 PM EDT
Welcome to the future.
Jun 15, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Let’s try to get worked up over something that doesn’t matter. I mean, more so than we normally do.
Jun 15, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
It was a game-saver as well.
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 141
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 66
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 36
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (148)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)