Jan 13, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
No yiketty, no doubt.
Jan 13, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
This pic was taken with Nava facing a righty. Expect to see this stroke from Nava against lefties next season too.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:34 AM EST
He’s only 21 year’s old, but can touch the mid-90s.
Jan 13, 2015, 9:10 AM EST
It’s about mindfulness.
Jan 13, 2015, 8:40 AM EST
The Pirates’ brass is being pretty diplomatic about it, but you have to figure they’d like to see him there.
Jan 13, 2015, 7:56 AM EST
“How many active grandfathers have been in the big leagues?”
Jan 12, 2015, 4:03 PM EST
Slow pace. Inactivity. It’s like watching paint dry. No wonder it’s no longer The National Pastime.
Jan 12, 2015, 3:05 PM EST
Opening Day could still happen, though.
Jan 12, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
The righty reliever was most recently in Pittsburgh.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:51 PM EST
There is an option for 2019 as well.
Jan 12, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
Andy MacPhail makes the list? You betcha!
Jan 12, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
I sleep better at night knowing that out there, somewhere, Roy Halladay is enjoying the hell out of being retired.
Jan 12, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Fox’s Jon Paul Morosi tackles the Big Issues of the day.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:31 AM EST
This does not seem like a great idea.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:09 AM EST
He’s joining up with some Indonesian billionaires and some other sports executives in an effort to get into the basketball business.
Jan 12, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
You laugh, but the process isn’t THAT different than getting a guy into the Hall of Fame.
Jan 12, 2015, 7:18 AM EST
And makes the curious choice to compare Percival to Mariano Rivera
Jan 9, 2015, 5:22 PM EST
The latest to let him go: the Orioles, to make room for Delmon Young.
Jan 9, 2015, 4:31 PM EST
Good to see a baseball player writing in the offseason rather than working out. Because as we learned earlier today, working out in January is devious and bad.
Jan 9, 2015, 3:05 PM EST
Great Moments in Erosion of Leverage
Jan 9, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
Curt Schilling seeks to set the record straight.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:37 PM EST
There are reasons for an eligible Hall of Fame voter to choose not to vote for the Hall of Fame. Not all of them are good.
Jan 9, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
Inside: the guide to how to take Alex Rodriguez’s deposition.
Jan 9, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Baseball was dying, you guys.
Jan 9, 2015, 10:03 AM EST
He can’t sign yet, however.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 316
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (316)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)