Jul 10, 2015, 9:57 AM EDT
Jul 10, 2015, 9:36 AM EDT
Over the shoulder, at the wall and fired it back in to complete the double play.
Jul 10, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
No, Steven Matz is not an example of the futility of imposing innings limits and pitch counts on pitchers.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:56 AM EDT
There were crazy-good pitching performances galore last night.
Jul 9, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
Well. Not ALL Cardinals fans.
Jul 9, 2015, 3:10 PM EDT
“He was the one blocking the plate without the ball,” Rose said today.
Jul 9, 2015, 12:22 PM EDT
A great read about baseball’s oldest and maybe it’s most interesting pitcher.
Jul 9, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
No word if the Phillies intend to give her a long term deal.
Jul 9, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He hit a ball up in his eyes out of Progressive Field in a dang hurry.
Jul 9, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
NO ONE expects a tweaked groin!
Jul 9, 2015, 9:26 AM EDT
Trout is hitting .305/.400/.604 and is on pace for 46 homers, 96 RBI, 123 runs and 17 steals.
Jul 9, 2015, 8:57 AM EDT
One of them was unfortunate, the other one made possible by an unfortunate choice.
Jul 9, 2015, 8:10 AM EDT
I am not sure that this particular play comports with The Cardinal Way.
Jul 9, 2015, 6:39 AM EDT
Not-an-All-Star Clayton Kershaw pitched a shutout with 13Ks last night.
Jul 8, 2015, 4:26 PM EDT
Which is what everyone wanted.
Jul 8, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
But it’s not that serious, says Bruce Bochy.
Jul 8, 2015, 3:05 PM EDT
And they likely liked what they saw.
Jul 8, 2015, 2:04 PM EDT
A bum knee and bad production and another year left on his deal.
Jul 8, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Tim Welke will call the balls and strikes
Jul 8, 2015, 1:04 PM EDT
Sure, this is baseball.
Jul 8, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
And he drove in two of the Giants’ three runs as well.
Jul 8, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
This past winter in San Diego may end up having been a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.
Jul 8, 2015, 10:04 AM EDT
Royals fans are representin’ again.
Jul 8, 2015, 9:14 AM EDT
Rodriguez not making the All-Star team is not an injustice. But his not making it is a baseball thing.
There was a bad call in the Cardinals-Cubs game last night and the current replay system made it possible.
Jul 8, 2015, 8:17 AM EDT
An inexcusable call that was the product of a system that prevents us from second-guessing field umps in far too many situations.
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 9
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 87
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 63
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (97)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)