Dec 2, 2014, 8:11 AM EST
Bloggers actually have standards, you see.
Dec 1, 2014, 4:39 PM EST
Over 7,900 drug tests, 12 suspensions.
Dec 1, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
And he allows for at least some belief in evolution. Like, maybe enough to get him a D minus on a biology 101 paper rather than an F.
Dec 1, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
But he’s a Scott Boras client, so don’t count on anything happening.
Dec 1, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
So it’s a three-car car chase now?
Dec 1, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
Rumor has it that there will be tea and light conversation.
Dec 1, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
To determine whether or not Harper can then go and have an arbitration hearing. Fun times!
Dec 1, 2014, 10:33 AM EST
The reported deal is four-years, $57 million.
Dec 1, 2014, 9:24 AM EST
They could be offering him four years.
Dec 1, 2014, 8:56 AM EST
Bob Ryan says he’d love to make the Hall of Fame vote about “baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, period.” Contrary to what he says, there is nothing stopping him from doing that.
Dec 1, 2014, 8:08 AM EST
They keep causing people to freak out. Maybe we shouldn’t care so much?
Nov 28, 2014, 4:42 PM EST
It’s one and done in the booth for the old lefty.
Nov 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
That is, if he makes the rotation.
Nov 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
And he’d like you to tell him who’s a better option.
Nov 28, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
He’s reportedly uninjured, though details are scarce at the moment.
Nov 28, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
It’s an artificial turf thing.
Nov 28, 2014, 8:15 AM EST
Won’t somebody think of A.J. Hinch’s children?
Nov 26, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
The Dbacks were not in the picture until very recently. But better late than never.
Nov 26, 2014, 3:58 PM EST
Don’t tell the people who like to hang out in the bleachers. They may not realize it, actually.
Nov 26, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
It sorta makes sense I guess, even if it never goes down.
Nov 26, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
Ronald Guzman is the Rangers’ 17th-ranked prospect.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Nov 26, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Need some dingers? I know a guy who can get you some dingers, man.
Nov 26, 2014, 9:13 AM EST
So who plays third base?
Nov 26, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
It’s like clockwork. A team signs a big free agent or two and someone argues that baseball is doomed without a salary cap. It’s always baloney, of course.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)