Aug 6, 2014, 3:53 PM EDT
A development which has caused me to become fatalistic about the universe.
Aug 6, 2014, 2:56 PM EDT
One would think that name-naming is the entire purpose of Major League Baseball’s PED enforcement.
Aug 6, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
Kevin Mitchell: Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Aug 6, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Sounds to me like Tony La Russa is blaming the victim. Or else he’s simply writing more rules in the great Unwritten Rule Book.
Aug 6, 2014, 12:31 PM EDT
To understand what’s going on with the Commissioner search requires understanding of who rules baseball. Note: it is not the Commissioner.
Aug 6, 2014, 11:38 AM EDT
One of the weirder plays you’ll see.
Aug 6, 2014, 11:02 AM EDT
It has a mustache.
Aug 6, 2014, 10:34 AM EDT
Howard reminds us that he’s still here.
Aug 6, 2014, 9:53 AM EDT
But really, it’s totally possible to be angry at the Dbcaks over this regardless of the damage it caused.
Aug 6, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
The Big Donkey took the hill. And it was fantastic.
Aug 6, 2014, 8:38 AM EDT
The future arrived for the Chicago Cubs last night. At least a very important part of it. And Javier Baez delivered when it mattered most.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:59 AM EDT
He was excellent on Tuesday night. And he showed why the Tigers will be better for having him every other night.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
Welcome to the Tigers, David Price. Welcome to the big leagues Javier Baez.
Aug 5, 2014, 5:04 PM EDT
And he’ll wear number 9 . . . number 9 . . . number 9 . . . number
Aug 5, 2014, 4:01 PM EDT
Tony Plush, we hardly knew ye.
Aug 5, 2014, 3:31 PM EDT
It’s to early to know if this changes the timetable.
Aug 5, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
It may be that the Biogenesis matter was not fully put to rest in 2013.
Aug 5, 2014, 2:35 PM EDT
I feel the need to go on a minor rant. Please bear with me.
Aug 5, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
This story is unlike any I’ve ever seen.
Aug 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Tigers win the Anibal Sanchez trade.
Aug 5, 2014, 12:31 PM EDT
A new man — or woman — could be in the GM seat in San Diego within 48 hours.
Aug 5, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
Kershaw? Puig? Stanton?
Aug 5, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
And dispenses a little savvy advice for the modern athlete.
Aug 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
He can be so good and so bad in so short a period of time.
Aug 5, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
It was a far more polite version of the “lollygaggers” speech from “Bull Durham,” but it is a dressing-down all the same.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 92
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (92)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)