Apr 24, 2015, 9:07 AM EDT
Alternative headline: Loose Batting Glove Scourge Reaches Crisis Levels!
Apr 24, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
The Dodgers’ infielder-without-a-position is among the league leaders in HR and RBI, yet he’s only started three games and has only made 20 plate appearances.
Apr 24, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Yordano Ventura and the Royals find themselves in yet another fracas.
Apr 23, 2015, 4:17 PM EDT
The Legend of Bartolo grows.
Apr 23, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
It’s like, how much more of a troll can I be? And the answer is none. None more troll.
Apr 23, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
Lugo is no stranger to legal problems.
Apr 23, 2015, 2:25 PM EDT
Could this be a harbinger of his eventual reinstatement?
Apr 23, 2015, 1:36 PM EDT
So here’s his address. Complain away!
Apr 23, 2015, 11:40 AM EDT
Let us gaze into the future, shall we?
Apr 23, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Including a fun idea about what A-Rod could do right now to make the Yankees’ case harder.
Apr 23, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But before we do, let us throw our lone Royals fan commenter a bone.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
Timmy won’t be dipping at AT&T Park if a new law passes.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:16 AM EDT
Playing shallow, ranging back, hauling it in. Makes it look easy when it very certainty is not.
Apr 23, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
Ultimately the right (non)-call was made. But it was made by accident.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 22, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
As it should have been.
Apr 22, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Yes, he actually said that. In a video that has both some good points and some not-so-good points.
Apr 22, 2015, 1:25 PM EDT
This man, per the fan vote anyway, is not one of the four Greatest Living Players. Lol.
Apr 22, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
So, you can close the book on Bernie’s career now, right?
Apr 22, 2015, 11:04 AM EDT
The stupid: it burns.
Apr 22, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
He has yet to ramp up baseball activities to meet that target date.
Apr 22, 2015, 9:38 AM EDT
No, really! Sincerely!
Apr 22, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.
Apr 22, 2015, 8:23 AM EDT
Kept the ball down, induced grounders. He . . . made pitches!
Apr 22, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Runs in bunches and three nice nights from three former heroes who, it turns out, were only mostly dead.
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 7
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 28
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)