Jun 18, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Fact: you couldn’t make contact off Lance Lynn. Bartolo Colon just hit a double off him.
Jun 18, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Don’t look a gift-desserter in the mouth, Reds.
Jun 18, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Eh, probably way more complicated than this, but it’s something to obsess about until game time.
Jun 18, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
What do they need to do to stay on top in the AL Central?
Jun 18, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
The hottest property at the trade deadline is being scouted by contenders.
Jun 18, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Political pressure may not work to get teams to abandon Native American names and mascots. But financial pressure sure could.
Jun 18, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
The Dodgers’ shortstop could miss a couple of games.
Jun 18, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
This is fun. Which means that some people will probably take issue with it soon.
Jun 18, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
A father, a great reporter and a truly nice man has left us far too soon.
Jun 18, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Instant Karma’s gonna get you.
Jun 18, 2014, 6:41 AM EDT
Nine wins in a row and the shelling of a Tigers ace for the second straight night. And with that, the Royals are in first place.
Jun 17, 2014, 4:37 PM EDT
The Nats may have their star outfielder back by July 1.
Jun 17, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Here’s hoping he’s not the only one.
Nick Massett suspended three games, David Carpenter fined as a result of that Braves-Rockies plunk war
Jun 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
If you throw at dudes on purpose, you’re gonna get in trouble for it.
Jun 17, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
We’re not above a little clickbait around these parts. But sometimes it can be taken too far.
Jun 17, 2014, 1:31 PM EDT
Matt Wieters was finally having the breakout season many had long predicted. Now he’s gone. Can the O’s recover?
Jun 17, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
And that has the unintended consequence of making the trade deadline rather boring.
Jun 17, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
You can never be too careful with head injuries.
Jun 17, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
The O’s take a chance on an extreme lefty specialist.
Jun 17, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
Links to two fantastic stories about Tony Gwynn.
Jun 17, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
Something ain’t right with the Tigers’ ace.
Jun 17, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Dee Gordon should have his dad’s nickname.
Jun 17, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
I’m mostly happy that I get to use this pic. Oh my God, this pic.
Jun 17, 2014, 6:39 AM EDT
The Royals are knocking on the door of first place after knocking a former Cy Young Award and MVP winner around pretty good.
Jun 16, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
That’s 100 games, fella.
- Giants manager Bruce Bochy doesn’t expect Matt Cain to pitch again this year 4
- Matt Harvey throws off mound for first time since Tommy John surgery 3
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 38
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 46
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (201)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)