Oct 6, 2014, 12:55 PM EST
Thank goodness the real monster here was punished.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
I think it’s safe to say that the Royals are enjoying this run.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Sick of the Yankees and Red Sox being crammed down our throats? Then watch the ALCS this year.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:21 AM EST
I want to party with Juan Uribe and Hyun-Jin Ryu.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:48 AM EST
This time the old reliable bit of column fodder is used to talk about a team other than the Yankees.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:13 AM EST
The Orioles’ 50-homer man from 2013 could miss the entire playoffs, even after he’s eligible.
Oct 6, 2014, 9:42 AM EST
Ryan Zimmerman is likely to get the start today. Who sits? Harper, Denard Span or Adam LaRoche?
Oct 6, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
That’s What Speed Do.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
Awful news from Anaheim
Oct 6, 2014, 7:39 AM EST
John Lackey, the Cardinals and their Dodgers opponents may be our last hope at a four or five game division series.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:05 PM EST
Brad Ausmus didn’t learn a thing, apparently, after Thursday night’s debacle.
Oct 3, 2014, 3:37 PM EST
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Oct 3, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Well, probably one better than this. But still.
Oct 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EST
Deify a guy for 20 years and the moment he’s not of use to you — bam! — go after him. Sounds about right.
Oct 3, 2014, 1:31 PM EST
The Tigers just scored five runs on ten pitches.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:56 PM EST
A great, great matchup is gonna go down in Los Angeles this evening.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Does this mean that the Braves are now going to be the 2017 World Series champs?
Oct 3, 2014, 12:06 PM EST
Michael Morse is out, but otherwise it’s as expected.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:40 AM EST
It’s rather surprising to see Soriano there.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:48 AM EST
Even if Herrera’s MRI comes back clean, he could miss some critical playoff action.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
I’ll be out for the rest of the day. I just injured myself laughing.
Oct 3, 2014, 8:54 AM EST
A man’s gotta have a code.
Oct 2, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
And notes “we’re kind of a big deal.”
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 100
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 62
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 42
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)