Jun 9, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
And that’s not too cool, you guys.
Jun 9, 2014, 1:28 PM EDT
Hey, maybe they could trade him to the Tigers, and . . . eh, never mind.
Jun 9, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
And do hire an agent. They’ll buy you underwear if you need it.
Jun 9, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
A tough final go-around for The Captain.
Jun 9, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
I, for one, welcome our new Houston Astros-looking overlords.
Jun 9, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
All of the Nats’ starters are rolling, actually. June has definitely been their month.
Jun 9, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
Well, he was correct. From a certain point of view.
Jun 9, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Hamilton hasn’t missed a beat. Nor have the Angels.
Jun 9, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Detroit’s bullpen is the worst in the American League. And it doesn’t seem to matter who’s closing.
Jun 9, 2014, 6:47 AM EDT
Jordan Zimmermann was on point and the Nationals have won seven of their past nine and are now tied for first place.
Jun 8, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
A good time will be had by all. You can bet on it!
Jun 8, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
He did not do it while celebrating, hot dogging or bat flipping. He did it sliding. Just goes to show you that conventional baseball is for the friggin’ birds.
Jun 8, 2014, 9:38 AM EDT
Softball is not “women’s baseball.” It’s a totally different sport.
Jun 8, 2014, 8:40 AM EDT
The guy the Mets traded R.A. Dickey to get has yet to figure it out at the big league level.
Jun 8, 2014, 7:40 AM EDT
“We’re going streaking!!!” screamed the obnoxious drunk guy. “OK!” shouted back the Red Sox.
Jun 6, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
Could be worse. Could be his shoulder.
Jun 6, 2014, 3:51 PM EDT
This one is dedicated to Cabrera Chrome.
Jun 6, 2014, 3:12 PM EDT
Takes one to know one?
Jun 6, 2014, 11:36 AM EDT
Don’t call it a setback [bass thumps]
Jun 6, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
A random lol during a slow morning on the Internet
Jun 6, 2014, 10:36 AM EDT
You may or may not care about Twitter yourself, but all of sports media is consumed by it and the manner in which you get your sports news is influenced by it.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
If the wrist doesn’t heal, the Yankees’ first baseman has a talent to fall back upon.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
If it’s at all like its owner, it’ll be awesome for the first year and then won’t be worth the money for the four years after that.
Jun 6, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Good news for the contending Angels.
Jun 6, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Personally: I’m pretty lukewarm on inside-the-park home runs. Here’s why.
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 21
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 38
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 21
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Jon Lester is willing to return to the Red Sox as a free agent even if they trade him 32
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (164)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)