Mar 24, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
It all seemed unintentional, but you never know with these two teams.
Mar 24, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Retirement Roy Halladay continues to be fun.
Mar 24, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Spoiler alert: it doesn’t.
Mar 23, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
The college says “thanks, Mo’ne, but he’s still off the team.”
Mar 23, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT
They’ve reshuffled the deck for 2015. But that’s OK, they do that a lot and it always seems to work out OK.
Mar 23, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT
How about a Roger Clemens documentary?
Mar 23, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Heck, I’d shiv someone if it got my out of riding a bus from Fort Myers to Jupiter.
Mar 23, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
By midseason he’ll have more end-over-end rotation on that flip, but this is good for April.
Mar 23, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Coming soon: a sequel to “Cast Away” featuring the lovable sidekick, “Louie.”
Mar 23, 2015, 10:03 AM EDT
The Cubs may be doing Kris Bryant wrong, but the union should not wade into this fight.
Mar 23, 2015, 9:16 AM EDT
Thus endeth the Biogenesis criminal case
Mar 23, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
It was expected that he’d be the second baseman. But there are two reasons he won’t be. The Rays mention one of them.
Mar 23, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
Matt Harvey is just being himself. Is that allowed?
Mar 20, 2015, 4:31 PM EDT
More vegetables. Less Taco Bell.
Mar 20, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
He can also play ball a little bit.
Mar 20, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Preferably during a day game when it’s 87 degrees.
Mar 20, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Worst to first . . . to worst and back to first?
Mar 20, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
And, it appears, some people are upset about this.
Mar 20, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
He had similar issues late last season.
Mar 20, 2015, 10:04 AM EDT
David Price has been tweeting these today, so it’s practically news.
Mar 20, 2015, 9:22 AM EDT
Call it the Paul Auster World Series.
Mar 20, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He earned it for time served with the Giants between July 21 and August 7 last year, during which he played four games and went 0 for 11 with six strikeouts while making three errors.
Mar 20, 2015, 7:07 AM EDT
The 1970s were a weird, weird place. But these two guys were weird even by 1970s standards.
Mar 19, 2015, 4:54 PM EDT
He’ll still be shut down for a while as a precautionary measure.
Mar 19, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
He’s literally the only person on the planet not watching basketball right now.
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 0
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 36
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 14
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 31
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)