Jan 27, 2015, 8:10 AM EDT
No, it’s not “because the balls don’t have air inside them in baseball.” Though that is a good point.
I don’t know if Dustin Pedroia is in the Best Shape of His life, but he IS posing with his shirt off
Jan 26, 2015, 5:04 PM EDT
Before cell phone cameras we just sat around and posed in the mirror. Now we can share that with everyone.
Jan 26, 2015, 3:35 PM EDT
Now, if they’ll bring back the beer mug Bernie slides into, everything will be A-OK.
Jan 26, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
I’m sure you’ve been worried about whether he would.
Jan 26, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Wade Boggs is . . . the World’s Most Interesting Man
Jan 26, 2015, 12:28 PM EDT
If it was a human it would’ve almost made it to the first grade. But now it is dead, aged just short of six years.
Jan 26, 2015, 11:29 AM EDT
If you made a trade with St. Louis in the 90s and 2000s, you likely got the bad end of that trade. Because of this guy.
Jan 26, 2015, 10:57 AM EDT
Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Jan 26, 2015, 9:31 AM EDT
Hey guys, if things break just right we may get another A-Rod lawsuit!
Jan 26, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Short version: The man knows how to budget. Mets fans can’t dispute that.
Jan 26, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
A solution in search of a problem. Or, at the very least, a solution that would be worse than the problem.
Jan 26, 2015, 6:46 AM EDT
We are approaching the day when a Hall of Famer with over 3,000 hits and a career .328 batting average will be best known for knocking back cold ones.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:15 PM EDT
There was only one Mr. Cub. And he was one of the greatest men in baseball history.
Jan 23, 2015, 4:09 PM EDT
A reason for optimism waddled past us a few moments ago.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for the off-white home uniforms. Every team that wears them looks good in them.
Jan 23, 2015, 12:23 PM EDT
It has been long-rumored, now it appears to be happening.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
When you go by your first name only, you need very little introduction.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
It’s make or break time for the former top prospect. He’s at least trying to make it.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
I’d prefer to work on the west coast too, but that’s not how life is working out. Maybe it’ll work out better for Big Game James.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
The first half of this season will mean a lot to both the Tigers and David Price’s future with them.
The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now.
Jan 23, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
I’m sorry, Mr. Calcaterra. All the tests are back. There’s no delicate way to put this, so I’ll just say it. Your team has . . . gravitas.
Jan 23, 2015, 7:30 AM EDT
The former big leaguer could be facing prison time.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:12 PM EDT
Postgame interviews are kinda dumb. Here’s one reason why.
Jan 22, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
He’s not dead yet. Just mostly dead.
Jan 22, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Jeff Hoffman’s name has been discussed.
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 26
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 43
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 8
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)