Jun 28, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Was it . . . dreaded?
Jun 28, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
He’s got a 2.19 ERA, 1.11 WHIP and 94/31 K/BB ratio over 90 1/3 innings at Las Vegas this season.
Jun 28, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
That’s something you don’t see every day.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 26, 2015, 3:32 PM EDT
The Phillies are 26-48 under Sandberg this year.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:18 PM EDT
And yes, it counts even if it happened in an independent league game.
Jun 26, 2015, 12:56 PM EDT
But the way the Yankees’ rotation has been lately, maybe they should offer him a contract.
Jun 26, 2015, 11:13 AM EDT
The Giants signed on to an amicus brief in support of same-sex marriage.
Jun 26, 2015, 9:53 AM EDT
The Fish haven’t gotten any better under new management.
Jun 26, 2015, 9:35 AM EDT
The team’s unofficial spokesman speaks out.
Jun 26, 2015, 8:54 AM EDT
Andy Fletcher had to be held back from going after Jon Lester.
Jun 26, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
More like Jacob deGreat, am I right?
Jun 25, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
A cold is a cold. A strained hammy is a strained hammy. What are “flu-like symptoms?”
Jun 25, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
At least that’s what Ken Rosenthal is hearing.
Jun 25, 2015, 12:46 PM EDT
Thirteen former first round picks will be on the field.
Jun 25, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky . . .
Jun 25, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
And he may help drag the Phillies into the 21st century.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:46 AM EDT
Likely as a corresponding move to a DL stint for Dustin Pedroia and/or Hanley Ramirez.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
He’s mad about there being deference to an on-field ump with a bad view. And he’s mad that there aren’t independent replay officials back east. He’s right to be mad.
Jun 25, 2015, 8:34 AM EDT
An old New York media trope rears its head once again.
Jun 25, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Carlos Carrasco tamed the Tigers in what was clearly a worked match.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
I’d call it “Jeter-like,” but it’s better than anything I’ve seen Jeter do.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
OK, that’s putting it strongly. But it wasn’t the sort of day Hamels-coveters in the Bronx expected to see.
Jun 24, 2015, 3:31 PM EDT
It came on a close call but, ultimately, the correct call.
Jun 24, 2015, 2:19 PM EDT
That and all kinds of Yasiel Puig stories are featured in a new book about the Dodgers from Molly Knight.
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 40
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 26
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 25
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 131
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 76
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (198)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (131)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)