Feb 25, 2015, 12:32 PM EST
Specifically, the one about batters having to keep a foot in after each pitch.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:54 AM EST
Either that or teams’ memo distribution system is horribly out of whack.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:02 AM EST
From this week’s cover of Sports Illustrated
Feb 25, 2015, 10:35 AM EST
And he’s not going to sit in judgment of someone. Because he does not believe it is his job to do so. Imagine.
Feb 25, 2015, 9:50 AM EST
The surprise sole beneficiary of Banks’ will is claiming the Hall of Famer’s estate is worth only $16,000.
Feb 25, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
A transportation system put into place after the death of Josh Hancock in 2007 went largely unused and then disappeared. Now the club will try again.
Feb 25, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Fines and off-the-field enforcement will be the order of the day.
Feb 25, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
He also seems to have a higher opinion of his skill set than his current skill set warrants.
San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks
Feb 25, 2015, 6:08 AM EST
If these laws are passed, it would be illegal for anyone to use smokeless tobacco on any ball field, from tee-ball on up to Dodger Stadium. What say you, America?
Feb 24, 2015, 4:40 PM EST
We should probably start a “Dumb A-Rod Quote of the Day” feature around here, because they’re coming every single day.
Feb 24, 2015, 3:43 PM EST
Not exactly big news, but it is our first injury of spring training, so we should make note of it.
Feb 24, 2015, 1:57 PM EST
That’s one for you, nineteen for me . . .
Feb 24, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
Which can happen sometimes when you’re in the desert.
Feb 24, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
Last year’s experiment in which Ramirez was a player/coach for the Cubs’ Triple-A team was a success. Now it’s a real job.
Feb 24, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Coming off the season he just had, it’s probably good that he is.
Feb 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
The Iron Man says nothing like what Zaun described ever happened. And Brady Anderson backs him up on that.
Feb 24, 2015, 9:25 AM EST
After sitting out 2014, a slimmed-down Blanton is back.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:54 AM EST
But don’t bet on it.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
More importantly: Puig is vowing to show up earlier and be better about listening to his coaches and teammates.
Feb 24, 2015, 7:12 AM EST
The 29-year-old right hander is back in Detroit on a major league deal pending a physical.
Feb 23, 2015, 4:52 PM EST
As if it matters in any way, shape or form.
Feb 23, 2015, 4:00 PM EST
Matt Railey, come on down!
Feb 23, 2015, 3:04 PM EST
What thing that is: unclear.
Feb 23, 2015, 2:37 PM EST
Because everything he does bothers someone.
Feb 23, 2015, 1:31 PM EST
We’ll let science decide.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 4
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 291
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (291)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)