Dec 15, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
“Everybody, this is Jon. Jon, this is, well, everybody.”
Dec 15, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
It doesn’t have to be kitschy or retro. But the Padres need to embrace their identity.
Dec 15, 2014, 11:43 AM EST
Don’t let baseball insiders tell you the rumors game is a waste of your time.
Dec 15, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The Yankees get — well, keep — their man.
Dec 15, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A case against their former financial advisors is underway.
Dec 15, 2014, 9:33 AM EST
I hope it’s a Bud Selig-themed bar. Let’s imagine what that looks like.
Dec 15, 2014, 9:14 AM EST
Even with him and Matt Kemp, though, the Padres would still have a lot of holes.
Dec 15, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
The Nats’ young star will not go to arbitration this year.
Dec 15, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Viva La Airbrushing.
Dec 12, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
That’s the second team saying it won’t go four years for Melky.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A minor leaguer is the snag.
Dec 12, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
A nice going away present for Bud Selig.
Dec 12, 2014, 8:50 AM EST
Haters gonna hate.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
The Yankees may actually be rebuilding and eschewing even moderate-sized deals.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Is anyone chasing Max Scherzer right now?
Dec 11, 2014, 10:18 AM EST
The Sox get a pitcher, the Tigers get a slugger.
Dec 11, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
Mike Leake? Mat Latos? It can’t be Cueto, can it?
Dec 11, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
So many emotions.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EST
The Angels have found at least one possible answer for second base. And the Rockies have gotten a nice reliever.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
The Dodgers have answered the question of “who’s gonna play second base now that Dee Gordon is gone.”
Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Selling high on Dee?
Dec 10, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The annual Scott Boras scrum just went down. And he had his usual hilarious claims.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Well ain’t that interesting?
Dec 10, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
The Cubs and White Sox — both teams who finished 17 games out and lost 89 games last year — have made all the noise in San Diego. But who has made more noise?
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 6
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 43
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 128
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 18
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- It is perfectly clear that A-Rod is the Yankees’ DH. At best. So there will be no drama, right? 37
- Dodgers cut Brian Wilson and his $9.5 million salary 53
- Royals and Alex Rios agree to one-year, $11 million contract 16
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (127)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Jon Lester goes to Cubs for $155 million over six years (99)