Sep 5, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
He as over 8,000 followers as I type this. But even if you discount it to, like, 5000 followers, it’s still really impressive.
Sep 5, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
It was only a matter of time. And that time has come.
Sep 5, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
Some late inning Yankee heroics keep them in the playoff hunt.
Sep 4, 2014, 5:34 PM EDT
I know most of you will say “the one I root for!” But most of you are wrong.
Sep 4, 2014, 5:02 PM EDT
The Indians depth takes a hit.
Sep 4, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
Bailey could miss the beginning of next year as a result.
Sep 4, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
The Yankees long-time GM is about to become its longer-time GM.
Sep 4, 2014, 2:06 PM EDT
Causes and effects and consequences, all mixed up in a bowl!
Sep 4, 2014, 1:41 PM EDT
But we may not know his sentence for a long time. Possibly years.
Sep 4, 2014, 1:01 PM EDT
Madness? THIS IS THE AMERICAN LEAGUE!!
Sep 4, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
One writer thinks that the NFL and Major League Baseball are doing too much to cater to the screaming hordes.
Sep 4, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
The post-Biogenesis house cleaning of baseball’s Department of Investigations continues.
Sep 4, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
Just your standard summer afternoon in Florida
Sep 4, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
For the A’s, it seems like it’s a new ballpark on the site of the Coliseum or another city. There is really no middle ground.
Sep 4, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
Some heads up infield defense for the Red Sox and some head-in-butt base running for the Yankees makes for an interesting play.
Sep 4, 2014, 9:01 AM EDT
An age-old practice is once-again revived.
Sep 4, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
It was a long road back for Daniel Hudson, but last night he made it back to the bigs.
Sep 4, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
A lesson in why you do not want to have to face the Mariners in the wild card game.
Sep 3, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The Cardinals are getting hot at the right time. The Pirates: not so much.
Sep 3, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Deep thoughts as I nearly fall asleep during the day games.
Sep 3, 2014, 3:31 PM EDT
A story of how baseball approached and hired Billy Bean. And how doing so reflected the game’s desire to become more inclusive.
Sep 3, 2014, 1:31 PM EDT
And does anyone wanna win the second wild card in the NL?
Sep 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Goosebumps, man. Goosebumps.
Sep 3, 2014, 11:32 AM EDT
Hint: Jack Morris’ Game 7 performance was 38th. At least by one measure.
Sep 3, 2014, 11:02 AM EDT
The Legendary One will do Dodgers home games and interleague games in Anaheim, but may sit out all other road games.
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 2
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 49
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 28
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 37
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 7
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (105)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)