Jul 3, 2014, 9:57 AM EDT
And now we watch him live-tweet it [INCEPTION]
Jul 3, 2014, 9:33 AM EDT
Pretty sure it was a water guy, not a beer guy, but it was pretty sweet all the same.
Jul 3, 2014, 9:14 AM EDT
Bruce Bochy shakes things up.
Jul 3, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
You can steal bases, but that’s really it, you guys.
Jul 3, 2014, 7:23 AM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion: “He hanged it, I banged it.” He actually said that.
Jul 2, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
If the season ended today . . .
Major League Baseball issues a statement about the A-Rod therapeutic use exemptions. But questions remain.
Jul 2, 2014, 3:48 PM EDT
“Everything has been great since 2008,” the statement basically says. But what about when A-Rod got the therapeutic use exemption for testosterone in 2007?
Jul 2, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Well, that’s my opinion at least. I’m sure your mileage will vary.
Jul 2, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
Porcello is doing way better now, but a lot of it has to do with the guys behind him.
A-Rod received therapeutic use exemptions for testosterone for several seasons before Biogenesis hit
Jul 2, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Baseball brought the hammer down on A-Rod for taking testosterone and other PEDs. But baseball allowed A-Rod to use testosterone and other PEDs for several seasons before he turned to Tony Bosch.
Jul 2, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Big Ed Delahanty died in a big, big way on this date in 1903.
Jul 2, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
A well done tribute to one of baseball’s most stirring and emotional moments.
Jul 2, 2014, 11:35 AM EDT
Also: can you name the two pre-1995 World Series teams without a Hall of Fame representative?
Jul 2, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
It stinks. So does what’s happening with this lease thing too.
Jul 2, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
He didn’t pull a Vander Meer, but he’s still rolling with the shutout innings.
Jul 2, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Baseball is dying, you guys. And minor league sports are not successful.
Jul 2, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
And the Daily News decides to start a pissing match with me.
Jul 2, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
The lone charge of which Barry Bonds was convicted could soon be thrown out of court.
Jul 2, 2014, 6:57 AM EDT
It wasn’t the prettiest or quickest triple play of all time, but the end result was the same.
Jul 2, 2014, 6:42 AM EDT
In today’s regretfully abbreviated version of ATH, a couple of usual scoreless performances.
Jul 1, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Teams would rather put guys on the 40-man roster than to risk them being suspended due to some backwards rules about marijuana at the minor league level.
Jul 1, 2014, 3:14 PM EDT
That’s a darn fine outfield.
Jul 1, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Besides create controversy, that is.
Jul 1, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT
Not bad, Chip. Not bad.
Jul 1, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Drew Magary throws a speedball by you in this one.
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 216
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 44
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (216)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)