Jul 4, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
The reeling Giants get one of their best bats back
Jul 4, 2014, 11:24 AM EDT
It’s been a dark couple of weeks for baseball radio guys
Jul 4, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
I’m curious to see how he does up in the Rocky Mountains.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
The Dodgers starters strike out more batters than almost everyone else. They walk fewer than everyone else. That’s a pretty good way to live life.
Jul 4, 2014, 9:04 AM EDT
Baseball needs to make an immediate fix to prevent a situation like the one which occurred in Oakland yesterday from happening again.
Jul 3, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
You should go to the Rays game tonight. For a good time . . . for a good time YEAH!
Jul 3, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
You’re not fooling anyone you know, now get in the cart.
Jul 3, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
At least $36 million is at stake for the parties but so far nothing has been decided.
Ernesto Frieri and Jason Grilli ran into each other at an O’Hare Airport bathroom after being traded
Jul 3, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
No word on whether one of them asked the other to spare a square.
Jul 3, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
You can smoke your way on to the 40-man roster. But you had better not smoke once you’re DFA’d off of it.
The A’s and Oakland poised to strike a deal. Thanks to Bud Selig saying the A’s could leave town immediately
Jul 3, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT
He approved a move to Bluff City, U.S.A., but whatever works.
Jul 3, 2014, 12:34 PM EDT
In the media’s defense, however, overblowing things is our business.
Jul 3, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Lucroy is gaining on Molina, but it may be too little, too late.
Jul 3, 2014, 11:02 AM EDT
A new technology is emerging to fight pitchers’ greatest scourge.
Jul 3, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Note: the Boss is not alive.
Jul 3, 2014, 9:57 AM EDT
And now we watch him live-tweet it [INCEPTION]
Jul 3, 2014, 9:33 AM EDT
Pretty sure it was a water guy, not a beer guy, but it was pretty sweet all the same.
Jul 3, 2014, 9:14 AM EDT
Bruce Bochy shakes things up.
Jul 3, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
You can steal bases, but that’s really it, you guys.
Jul 3, 2014, 7:23 AM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion: “He hanged it, I banged it.” He actually said that.
Jul 2, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
If the season ended today . . .
Major League Baseball issues a statement about the A-Rod therapeutic use exemptions. But questions remain.
Jul 2, 2014, 3:48 PM EDT
“Everything has been great since 2008,” the statement basically says. But what about when A-Rod got the therapeutic use exemption for testosterone in 2007?
Jul 2, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Well, that’s my opinion at least. I’m sure your mileage will vary.
Jul 2, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
Porcello is doing way better now, but a lot of it has to do with the guys behind him.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 7
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 44
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 48
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 44
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)