Apr 15, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He’s one lucky duck.
Apr 15, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Things we non-athletes never have to ask ourselves: “Where did I put that receipt for my hyperbaric chamber?”
Apr 15, 2015, 9:49 AM EDT
Today marks baseball’s most important anniversary.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:24 AM EDT
A wise man once said: if a cow can’t eat it, I’m not playing on it.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:01 AM EDT
Five overall, as Cruz has apparently not missed a beat since last season.
Apr 15, 2015, 8:35 AM EDT
No, make that reDONKulous.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 14, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
The Red Sox swingman was in Pawtucket, but figured to contribute to the big club sometime this year.
Apr 14, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
Turns out that, in reality, he DOES want to respect the game.
Apr 14, 2015, 1:27 PM EDT
The former Rockies pitcher is coming back from shoulder issues and a bad spring.
Apr 14, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
The fallacy in which a “smart business decision” is equated with “good behavior.”
Apr 14, 2015, 11:33 AM EDT
It’s a story of exclusivity of a men’s club. And an odd desire for irrational symmetry.
Apr 14, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He looked OK dumping water on Alex Guerrero, though.
Apr 14, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
The Giants home opener was a quaint, understated affair featuring horseback riding pitchers and someone singing “We are the Champions”
Apr 14, 2015, 9:44 AM EDT
For an encore they’re going to prove that black is white and get themselves killed on the next zebra crossing.
Apr 14, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
A security expert explains why putting metal detectors at the ballpark is ineffective, cynical and dumb.
Apr 14, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
It’s a complicated case, Maude. A lotta ins, a lotta outs. And certain things have come to light. He hired himself, man! Did that ever occur to you?
Apr 14, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
One guy draws attention to himself, thinks he’s more important than everyone else and doesn’t follow rules. The other one is the Yankees DH.
Apr 14, 2015, 7:15 AM EDT
Mookie Betts had himself a day.
Apr 13, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Not a straight ranking. Rather, a ranking of which Triple-A cities represent the biggest falloff from their major league affiliates.
Apr 13, 2015, 5:07 PM EDT
You can’t buy draft picks and you can only trade a narrow swath of them. But the Dodgers decided to think outside the box.
Apr 13, 2015, 4:37 PM EDT
It’s ugly in Fenway for the Nats. But Mookie is having a wonderful day.
Apr 13, 2015, 4:03 PM EDT
He has blown two saves in three appearances.
Apr 13, 2015, 3:39 PM EDT
The Superman is real. And he plays for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Apr 13, 2015, 3:03 PM EDT
This dog seems well-behaved. Too bad some of the humans inside the park aren’t.
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with apparent side injury 1
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 2
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 3
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 30
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)