Jul 22, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
I tend to think he is, but I feel like most of you disagree.
Jul 22, 2014, 6:33 AM EDT
Adam Jones smacked two homers. So did David Ortiz. Oh, and Lisa needs braces (dental plan), Lisa needs braces (dental plan).
Jul 21, 2014, 5:28 PM EDT
Jeter has been that for so, so long. Who’s next?
Jul 21, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
You could do worse. Like, say, stand pat with the Royals’ offense.
Jul 21, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
He could be throwing pitches in anger in September.
Jul 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Some Colby on Colby crime in Toronto on Saturday. And none of it made a lick of sense.
Jul 21, 2014, 2:36 PM EDT
The third installment in what I feel is the coolest set of baseball prints ever is now out.
Jul 21, 2014, 1:48 PM EDT
The Giants make a low-risk bet on a possibly still high upside veteran.
Jul 21, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Nothin’ says baseball lie fire-roasted vegetable soup, vegan Bao Choi and broccoli rabe.
Jul 21, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Crazier things have happened. At the moment I’m blanking on them, but I’m pretty sure crazier things have happened.
Jul 21, 2014, 11:31 AM EDT
The O’s high-priced starter may be out until August.
Jul 21, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
That’s goin’ around in Los Angeles.
A guy rushed the field in Arizona to take a selfie with Gerardo Parra. And to flash some sweet moves.
Jul 21, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Say what you want about jerks who run onto the field, but at least this jerk had a plan.
Jul 21, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
On this day in 1959 the Boston Red Sox became the last team to integrate.
Jul 21, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Heck, it was better than a lot of first pitches, actually.
Jul 21, 2014, 8:22 AM EDT
The Yankees have never once recovered from the end of a Hall of Famer’s career, so it’s utterly impossible to expect that they’ll do it again.
Jul 21, 2014, 5:03 AM EDT
You never shoot your arrows . . . when you’re sitting at the table. There’ll be time enough for shootin’ . . . when the game is done.
Jul 18, 2014, 5:36 PM EDT
The Astros played hardball with the number one pick. He played hardball back. Now both sides will take a big hit.
Jul 18, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
Call it two lost years for Sabathia now.
Jul 18, 2014, 4:43 PM EDT
If you build it, they will come. The lead in the division, that is. Not the ballpark.
Jul 18, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
He’s doing alright, but will remain away from the team for the next several days.
Jul 18, 2014, 3:03 PM EDT
The Braves finally own up to a multi-million dollar mistake and release Dan Uggla.
Jul 18, 2014, 2:41 PM EDT
Is he living? Is he dead? Did he set up a secret ornate compound with all of that sweet, sweet “back-to-back-to-back AAU Champion” money?
Jul 18, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
Good news for the Nats.
Jul 18, 2014, 1:25 PM EDT
That’ll make for over a century at a single site for the Tigers.
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 0
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 4
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 3
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 29
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 20
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)