Jun 25, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
And he may help drag the Phillies into the 21st century.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:46 AM EDT
Likely as a corresponding move to a DL stint for Dustin Pedroia and/or Hanley Ramirez.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
He’s mad about there being deference to an on-field ump with a bad view. And he’s mad that there aren’t independent replay officials back east. He’s right to be mad.
Jun 25, 2015, 8:34 AM EDT
An old New York media trope rears its head once again.
Jun 25, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Carlos Carrasco tamed the Tigers in what was clearly a worked match.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
I’d call it “Jeter-like,” but it’s better than anything I’ve seen Jeter do.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
OK, that’s putting it strongly. But it wasn’t the sort of day Hamels-coveters in the Bronx expected to see.
Jun 24, 2015, 3:31 PM EDT
It came on a close call but, ultimately, the correct call.
Jun 24, 2015, 2:19 PM EDT
That and all kinds of Yasiel Puig stories are featured in a new book about the Dodgers from Molly Knight.
Jun 24, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
Meanwhile, his dad went running for cover.
Jun 24, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
He’ll be in a cast for two weeks.
Jun 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Some runs, some runs, his kingdom for some runs.
Jun 24, 2015, 9:56 AM EDT
He’s “the anti-Bartman”
Jun 24, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The Royals have gotten fewer innings from their starters than any team in baseball.
Jun 24, 2015, 9:08 AM EDT
Or, at the very least, their seventh inning lead.
Jun 24, 2015, 8:32 AM EDT
How to win friends and influence kinda obnoxious young kids.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 23, 2015, 5:02 PM EDT
They are a game away from repeating as champions.
Jun 23, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Most of the positional races look set in the National League
Jun 23, 2015, 12:39 PM EDT
And he’d be willing to waive his no-trade clause to go to Texas.
Jun 23, 2015, 12:06 PM EDT
Tony La Russa says they only need “a couple of pieces”
Jun 23, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
Everyday Eddie Guardado may need to take a day off today.
Jun 23, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Wrigley Field: the Foreboding Confines
Jun 23, 2015, 9:32 AM EDT
He’s at .346/.422/.511 with five home runs, 30 RBI, 47 runs scored, and 10 stolen bases on the season.
Jun 23, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Which they’re saying is not serious, despite the fact that it makes you want to cringe and die.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 39
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 25
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 77
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)