Apr 10, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
Mostly I’m just hoping that he’s going for the full heel-turn
Apr 10, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
Yet another young starter staring down the barrel of Tommy John surgery.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Friends don’t let friends cite wins, losses, holds and saves when talking about how pitchers did the night before.
Apr 10, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
For most guys who are getting Tommy John surgery, the damage was done long before they hit the big leagues or even the minors.
Apr 10, 2014, 8:25 AM EDT
When you’re Big Papi, you’ve earned the right to take a little extra time.
Apr 10, 2014, 7:06 AM EDT
I saw Captain America last night. It was way better than the first few innings of the Tigers-Dodgers game.
Apr 9, 2014, 5:42 PM EDT
Our photo of the day: Braves Nation shows a stunning lack of respect for its neighboring country.
Apr 9, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Dexter Fowler started hot before illness sidelined him.
Apr 9, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
A new interpretation of an old rule is angering some folks around the league.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
Billy Hamilton has some serious, serious wheels.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
It came from the 1970s.
Apr 9, 2014, 1:04 PM EDT
Two players in no-win situations help their teams win.
Apr 9, 2014, 12:31 PM EDT
Does anyone thing Jim Johnson was the best relief pitcher in all of baseball the past two years? Yeah, me neither.
Apr 9, 2014, 11:35 AM EDT
The 1990s and 2000s happened. Even if baseball would have you think they didn’t.
Apr 9, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
Question: does this mean setup men will never be considered the best relievers?
Apr 9, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
One of the dumber plays in baseball leads to an injury. Shocker.
Apr 9, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
Adam Jones did not mince words at all. And he’s the first player I’ve ever heard wish a shattered femur on someone.
Apr 9, 2014, 8:48 AM EDT
Maybe the ball is juiced! Or maybe weird things can happen in a week and change.
Apr 9, 2014, 8:14 AM EDT
You have the right to your own opinions. You do not have the right to your own facts. One would thing that, by now, this isn’t controversial.
Apr 9, 2014, 6:18 AM EDT
A ton of guys had multi-homer games yesterday. Ryan Braun led the pack with his three. I’m sure that won’t bother anyone.
Hank Aaron: racists still exist. It’s just that “back then they had hoods. Now they have neckties and starched shirts.”
Apr 8, 2014, 4:50 PM EDT
Hank Aaron speaks the truth about some things that some folks may wish he wouldn’t.
Apr 8, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
When is a mascot not a mascot? When some corporate spokesman deems it so.
Apr 8, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
The Phillies’ ace could be back by the time they’re on their west coast swing at the end of the month.
Apr 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Plus, are Trumbo and Goldschmidt the new Bash Brothers?
Apr 8, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Everyone go home. Twitter is closing down for the day. We ain’t gonna top this one.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (210)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (121)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)