Mar 18, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
They still have a few weeks to get ready, but the Giants’ manager is not happy with what he’s seeing.
Mar 18, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
He’s not listening to agents or reporters on any of this. Nor should he.
Mar 18, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Mar 18, 2015, 8:23 AM EDT
The Rays’ rotation is a pretty big mess, you guys.
Mar 18, 2015, 6:18 AM EDT
Adam Jones is a fine baseball player, but making a head-to-head comp between him and Trout and going with Jones is . . . special.
Mar 16, 2015, 11:35 PM EDT
I think it’s just about the time for me to leave Arizona.
Mar 16, 2015, 4:47 PM EDT
This decision is, perhaps, the only possible way in which Lee’s career can continue. And even then, only for a short time.
Mar 16, 2015, 3:41 PM EDT
Both America and baseball were built on questionable fortunes, conflicts of interest and power plays. And Del Webb was better than anyone at that stuff.
Mar 16, 2015, 2:51 PM EDT
He has been beaten up pretty badly this spring, and left today’s game abruptly.
Mar 16, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
Could the Hit King be back on Major League fields soon?
Mar 16, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
The Royals proudly, and justifiably, called themselves champions here in Surprise, Arizona this morning.
Mar 16, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
My previous two days in the desert took me to a couple of cool places.
Mar 16, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
Somewhere Buster Olney is smiling.
Mar 13, 2015, 5:13 PM EDT
He’s not going to miss much time, though.
Mar 13, 2015, 4:53 PM EDT
Which is not as sexy as you might think based on what it’s called.
Mar 13, 2015, 3:47 PM EDT
And the public statement released seems to chide the Mets a bit.
Mar 13, 2015, 3:16 PM EDT
Every day should be Prince Day.
Mar 13, 2015, 2:27 PM EDT
He thinks yesterday’s fun — and other things like it — may keep baseball from dying, you guys.
Mar 13, 2015, 1:26 PM EDT
D-Train’s latest comeback has ended. And it looks like the end of the line.
Mar 13, 2015, 12:06 PM EDT
In other news, old Ned has a lot of time on his hands these days.
Mar 13, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
Chemistry doesn’t win ballgames. But it doesn’t hurt, and the Padres seem to have it in spades.
Mar 12, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
Put an APB out for a grimacing man without an elbow ligament. Probably driving more slowly than most, but in crazy, unpredictable patterns.
Mar 12, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Mar 12, 2015, 1:24 PM EDT
This is not really about baseball or Will Ferrell, really.
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 21
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- 2015 Preview: New York Yankees 63
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (112)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)