Jan 22, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
Sorry, Phillies fans.
Jan 22, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
He’s still available, you guys.
Jan 22, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
All Mets fans, on some level, are dead inside. But eventually all Mets fans will be literally dead. When that happens, we have the perfect gift for them.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:50 AM EST
If only there was a person whose job it was to provide leadership for a team and make sure the clubhouse doesn’t get out of control.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:28 AM EST
Daniel Norris is the leader in the clubhouse at the “Craig’s favorite young player” Open.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Nick Hundley is in Colorado for a reason.
Jan 22, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
Paging a Mr. Godwin. Godwin, please go to the nearest white courtesy phone.
Jan 22, 2015, 7:46 AM EST
Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt.
Jan 21, 2015, 4:01 PM EST
Seems like that’s about as much as Ichiro can expect at this point.
Jan 21, 2015, 3:00 PM EST
Bud Selig leaves office on Sunday. Let’s give the man his due.
Jan 21, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
There’s a reason why these things get renewed with little if any fuss these days.
The 18th greatest GM of all time was the son of the “Well, nobody’s perfect!” guy in “Some Like it Hot”
Jan 21, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
And he was pretty good at building baseball teams, too.
Jan 21, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
He last pitched in the bigs in 2011. He was last effective in the bigs in 2006.
Jan 21, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Commercials wouldn’t be reduced, but players would have to be ready to play as soon as the commercials are over.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:55 AM EST
Specifically: not many folks in Los Angeles will be able to see the Dodgers.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:12 AM EST
They could have their ace for more than half the season if things go right.
Jan 21, 2015, 8:26 AM EST
I really can’t wait to read the angry hot takes about A-Rod and Bonds, but I must at least try to head them off at the pass.
Jan 21, 2015, 7:36 AM EST
After years of saying the PED guys were way worse than him, now he thinks they belong in the Hall of Fame.
Jan 20, 2015, 4:29 PM EST
Lee MacPhail built a mini-dynasty in Baltimore and helped the Yankees recover from the crumbling of their own dynasty.
Jan 20, 2015, 3:15 PM EST
He’ll cost little so he’s pretty low-risk.
Jan 20, 2015, 2:33 PM EST
This man should live someplace crazier than a McMansion in Sherman Oaks.
Jan 20, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
The Giants did the same thing over the weekend.
Jan 20, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
Be it in Kansas City or New York.
Jan 20, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
Some are trying.
Jan 20, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
The lefty has lost 15 pounds
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 37
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 34
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 163
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (163)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (78)