Mar 13, 2015, 3:16 PM EDT
Every day should be Prince Day.
Mar 13, 2015, 2:27 PM EDT
He thinks yesterday’s fun — and other things like it — may keep baseball from dying, you guys.
Mar 13, 2015, 1:26 PM EDT
D-Train’s latest comeback has ended. And it looks like the end of the line.
Mar 13, 2015, 12:06 PM EDT
In other news, old Ned has a lot of time on his hands these days.
Mar 13, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
Chemistry doesn’t win ballgames. But it doesn’t hurt, and the Padres seem to have it in spades.
Mar 12, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
Put an APB out for a grimacing man without an elbow ligament. Probably driving more slowly than most, but in crazy, unpredictable patterns.
Mar 12, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Mar 12, 2015, 1:24 PM EDT
This is not really about baseball or Will Ferrell, really.
Mar 12, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Even though, in the past, Maddon has defended his own players who have pimped home runs.
Mar 12, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
His ligament is not torn, but it is compromised.
Mar 12, 2015, 9:37 AM EDT
If an A-Rod hit a home run and no one was there to tweet about it, would it still go over the fence?
Mar 12, 2015, 8:49 AM EDT
And he compares the team to an ex-girlfriend
Mar 12, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
The Home Run King was party to some Bold Flavors last night.
Mar 11, 2015, 5:46 PM EDT
He scored a run he shouldn’t have scored and saved at least two runs on defense. And the game is only half over.
Mar 11, 2015, 4:06 PM EDT
The sights are quite beautiful in this gleaming new facility.
Mar 11, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
And Max Scherzer kept count.
Mar 11, 2015, 2:43 PM EDT
Not that it matters, but his spring training batting line is .455/.538/.818
Mar 11, 2015, 1:52 PM EDT
Cubs fans are optimistic. Not all of them cautiously so.
Mar 11, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
He had his latest Tommy John surgery last August.
Mar 11, 2015, 9:51 AM EDT
From where I’m sitting, them getting Lee before the 2011 season would’ve been quite nice for them.
Mar 11, 2015, 9:31 AM EDT
A day after the Blue Jays get some bad news they get a little bit of good news.
Mar 11, 2015, 7:30 AM EDT
And if you think this is just some sort of publicity stunt, well, um, that’s where you’re right.
Mar 10, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
In spring training, everything good is wonderful, everything bad is terrible.
Mar 10, 2015, 4:53 PM EDT
A lovely day for baseball in Glendale, Arizona.
Mar 10, 2015, 2:13 PM EDT
Kershaw or Hernandez. Pick your poison.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)