Aug 20, 2015, 10:53 AM EDT
You see something new in baseball all the time.
Aug 20, 2015, 9:53 AM EDT
Well, it’s allowed. It’s still not cool. Not in any real way at all.
Aug 20, 2015, 9:27 AM EDT
Tigers > Padres > Cubs
Aug 20, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
Which, with all due respect to Santana, is totally nuts.
Aug 20, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
Henry Urrutia played the hero in Baltimore last night.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:41 PM EDT
Yesterday he wasn’t being traded. Today he is a Los Angeles Dodger. Or at least will be soon.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Each one gave the Yankees the lead.
Aug 19, 2015, 3:02 PM EDT
Adrian Beltre has the numbers. But does he have the “fame?”
Aug 19, 2015, 1:33 PM EDT
Read stories like these closely. And look to see whether or not there is anything to it apart from the usual MLB con job.
Aug 19, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
I’ll be in my bunk.
Aug 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
The usually cool customer lost his cool in the third inning.
Aug 19, 2015, 9:57 AM EDT
Problems that a Royals fan from even a couple of years ago would be gobsmacked to have.
Aug 19, 2015, 9:29 AM EDT
Or, at the very least, a man with a sick mind. I mean, he wants Manny Acta to manage the Tigers. Can you imagine?
Aug 19, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
It’s the second time he’s had hamstring issues this year.
Aug 19, 2015, 8:26 AM EDT
Dave Dombrowski’s hire means Ben Cherington is out and now the Sox want a GM to go with their new president.
Aug 19, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Aug 18, 2015, 4:03 PM EDT
Well, MAYBE. But at least it gives us a chance to talk about the sex lives of Royals fans.
Aug 18, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
At least seven men in the international scouting department were fired, including the vice president of the division.
Aug 18, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
“This is a place where I can actually feel free.”
Aug 18, 2015, 1:21 PM EDT
It’s more club than museum, but it’s one very cool club.
Aug 18, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
It’s a baseball, man. Let it go.
Aug 18, 2015, 9:35 AM EDT
I feel like the Nationals winning some baseball games would mess with that mojo the most, but that wouldn’t make for some great columns in the New York tabloids.
Aug 18, 2015, 8:58 AM EDT
Say it ain’t so, um, Caitlyn.
Aug 18, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
We all go a little mad sometimes.
Aug 18, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Other than a pitcher getting a comebacker to the face and a couple of walkoffs, it was kind of a quiet and boring night around MLB.
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 11
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 17
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 65
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)