Jul 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The Midsummer Classic is finally here. Let’s look at what we’ll be looking at this evening.
Jul 15, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
For the Home Run Derby, the tail wags the dog.
Agent Casey Close rips the Astros and Major League Baseball over how they’re handling the Brady Aiken situation
Jul 15, 2014, 11:36 AM EDT
The deadline to sign is Friday. It may go down to the wire.
Jul 15, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
The best part are the Reds uniforms with the names underneath the numbers on the back.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
In this post is a picture of a moose, a monster truck and a wood-carved Harmon Killebrew.
Jul 15, 2014, 8:13 AM EDT
This Jackie Robinson fella continues to not respect the game. Good for him.
Jul 14, 2014, 11:52 PM EDT
Cespedes repeats. And a new Home Run Derby format fizzles.
Jul 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
We’re keeping a running commentary on the Home Run Derby. So you don’t have to.
Jul 14, 2014, 3:52 PM EDT
It’s sassy, but not pretentious.
Jul 14, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
He used to argue that PED users were worse than him. Now he wants them in the Hall of Fame.
Jul 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Giancarlo Stanton is the favorite. Who else is in the hunt?
Jul 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Not the sort of thing team brass typically says.
Jul 14, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
We’ll probably watch it tonight. But it’ll still be boring old hat. Let’s freshen things up a bit.
Jul 14, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
OK, jokes aside. This is a very well done tribute video to Derek Jeter. Even Mr. Met and Red Sox fans agree.
Jul 14, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
I didn’t wanna, you guys. But I do this stuff for you. FOR YOU.
Jul 14, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Minneapolis, eat a cheese-stuffed burger.
Jul 14, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
“You wanna hit grand slams today, Buster?” “Sure Madison. Can I call you Madison? That seems weird.”
Jul 14, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
Perhaps the greatest trick Bud Selig ever pulled was getting people to believe that he was going to contract the Minnesota Twins.
Jul 14, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
Kershaw may be the better choice, but it seems like Mike Matheny is leaning toward his own guy.
Jul 14, 2014, 8:23 AM EDT
Minneapolis: home to a beautiful ballpark, some fantastic musical history and a statue of a pretty gross racist jackwagon right outside the friggin’ ballpark.
Jul 14, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
The last baseball that counts for a few days. Enjoy it, folks.
Jul 13, 2014, 4:01 PM EDT
One of baseball’s coolest things is about to happen, but no one will see it.
Jul 11, 2014, 5:04 PM EDT
Dirt may be turning soon at Wrigley Field
Jul 11, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Not something you see players do every day.
Jul 11, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
Too bad he didn’t sign with Seattle or Colorado.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 14
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 196
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (200)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)