Nov 11, 2014, 7:35 AM EST
You can’t go home again. Unless you do, of course.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
That is, a bar that moves. Not a bar in Mobile, Alabama.
Nov 10, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
They could use a shortstop. Tulowitzki is a shortstop. Ergo . . .
Nov 10, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
The Mets were expected to be out on Cuddyer once the Rockies hit him with a qualifying offer. Guess that’s not the case.
Nov 10, 2014, 3:04 PM EST
Ten very public candidates now exist to replace Joe Maddon in Tampa Bay
Nov 10, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
Did Joe know he had a job waiting then he opted out of his deal with the Rays?
Nov 10, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Jose Abreu feels like a lock. But what about in the NL?
Nov 10, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
All of it except for the Yankees, that is.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:32 AM EST
They have a better catcher in Christian Bethancourt and Gattis would be better used on a team with a DH.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
Your late morning argument fodder has arrived.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Of course, they’ve seen him before.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Will David Robertson accept his to stay with the Yankees? Will anyone?
Nov 10, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
Two of the top free agents on the market are in Seattle’s sights.
Nov 10, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
How can A-Rod be the Pied Piper of Biogenesis — and get even more punishment than he has already received — if Anthony Bosch was well-known among Latin American ballplayers as long as 14 years ago?
Nov 10, 2014, 6:52 AM EST
The groundwork for all that will happen this offseason begins today in Phoenix
Nov 7, 2014, 4:43 PM EST
Recency bias, man. Recency bias.
Nov 7, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
Now that he’s making $35 million, I’m guessing his new place will be even better.
Nov 7, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Why yes, it is a slow news day.
Nov 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Teams, in practice, build the risk of PED offenders testing positive again into their offers. But apparently they need protection, even from themselves.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
The Comeback Player of the Year Award: the one award you never want to have to be a candidate for and, if you are, the award you never want to win twice.
Nov 7, 2014, 12:31 PM EST
And they’ll probably find interested buyers.
Nov 7, 2014, 12:07 PM EST
There’s a company that sells them in little round tins, just like smokeless tobacco.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Won’t somebody think of the children?
Nov 7, 2014, 9:57 AM EST
He’d be 84 now, but I bet he’d know EXACTLY what to do with that A-Rod fella.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:18 AM EST
Feels like it may be a slow news day. Just warning y’all.
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 75
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. 148
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal 157
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)