Feb 12, 2015, 11:53 AM EST
And has three World Series rings to show for it.
Feb 12, 2015, 9:30 AM EST
Less than two months until Opening Day!
Feb 12, 2015, 9:01 AM EST
Last year he was NOT into that idea. Now that Robinson Cano is a teammate, he’s going to have to get used to not being a second baseman.
Feb 12, 2015, 8:25 AM EST
Some columnist claiming Harvey “just doesn’t get it” in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
Feb 12, 2015, 7:18 AM EST
This is good for beat writers and downtown office drones, I suppose.
Feb 11, 2015, 4:55 PM EST
Sources say: the Padres
Feb 11, 2015, 4:32 PM EST
Jorge Arangure’s Cuba Diaries series continues, with a batboy who is juuuuuust a bit older than those we’re used to seeing in the United States.
Feb 11, 2015, 3:45 PM EST
It’s $75 million guaranteed with a $16 million team option
Feb 11, 2015, 2:43 PM EST
Nice to know I’ve had a private work toilet in my “office” longer than a three-time World Series-winning manager has.
Feb 11, 2015, 1:51 PM EST
Which is absolutely fabulous. For reasons that may not be immediately apparent.
Feb 11, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
You may be shocked to hear this, but The Hit King thinks that if he were given a chance to tell his side of the story he’s be back in baseball.
The best thing the Yankees ever got from the Red Sox? Not Babe Ruth! It was the third greatest GM of all time
Feb 11, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
Ed Barrow: the Yankee Flipper.
Feb 11, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
It makes one wonder if anyone has considered doing the same to this Rawlings number, here.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
Figuratively, I assume. And not, like, coming at Ruben Amaro with a crowbar.
Feb 11, 2015, 9:53 AM EST
The Daily News informs us about the importance of sticking to reality.
Feb 11, 2015, 9:19 AM EST
The team used players from outside of its geographic area.
Feb 11, 2015, 8:35 AM EST
My idea is not a finalist. It should be, though. It’s way better than the actual finalists.
Feb 11, 2015, 7:29 AM EST
Also: were you aware that Steve Carlton got a 1987 World Series ring?
Feb 10, 2015, 5:02 PM EST
He last played in the bigs in 2013. He played in Korea last year until being kicked off his team for “disrespectful conduct.”
Feb 10, 2015, 3:37 PM EST
About as good a result as could’ve been hoped for.
Feb 10, 2015, 2:22 PM EST
Cerrano: “Maps for bats. Keep bats from getting lost.”
Feb 10, 2015, 1:25 PM EST
“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction” — Yogi Berra
Feb 10, 2015, 11:40 AM EST
Teams hate that other teams spend a lot of money and acquire good players. Film at 11.
Feb 10, 2015, 11:04 AM EST
That should be enough for the Hall of Fame, but the Veterans Committee thought otherwise this past December. The Veterans Committee is dumb.
Feb 10, 2015, 10:33 AM EST
I think he’s trying to tell us that he’s not a voter.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 289
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (289)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)