Apr 9, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Apr 9, 2015, 11:34 AM EDT
What? That’d be a heck of a rivalry!
Apr 9, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
It may not be the Eighth Wonder of the World anymore, but it’s still standing.
Apr 9, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Rob Manfred is punting, and by doing so, he’s basically canceling an entire section of the JDA.
Apr 9, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
And not just because of this guy.
Apr 9, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT
Papelbon being Papelbon?
Apr 9, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
Good Lord willin’ . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Buck Showalter used a walkie-talkie
Apr 9, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
Six shutouts on Wednesday. Hope your day went better.
Apr 8, 2015, 5:55 PM EDT
Capellan pitched in the bigs from 2004 to 2008, playing for the Braves, Brewers, Tigers and Rockies.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:11 PM EDT
An off day tomorrow gives Braun three days off.
Apr 8, 2015, 3:12 PM EDT
Well, they decided to cut ties with him, so it’s hard to argue.
Apr 8, 2015, 1:27 PM EDT
A harrowing but necessary read from Jeremy Horton of The Classical.
MLB announces the “Franchise Four” campaign, seeking the four “most impactful” players per franchise
Apr 8, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
And you get to vote on it.
Apr 8, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
Even if that means being up to your neck in spreadsheets.
Apr 8, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Kyle Lobstein will likely get the nod in his place.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:46 AM EDT
I hope you don’t need me to do the math.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:23 AM EDT
Everyone has already made all of the “relief” jokes. But I’m gonna pile on anyway.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
It’s all about having fun and having a love for the game, says the greatest leadoff hitter of all time.
Apr 8, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He featured a 97 m.p.h. fastball and a curveball that clocked 86 and dropped off the friggin’ table.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:28 AM EDT
Mat Latos did not have the greatest new-team debut last night.
Apr 7, 2015, 5:04 PM EDT
Freezing temperatures and heavy rain do not a nice night for baseball make.
Apr 7, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT
Welcome to the wonderful world of insurance subrogation.
Apr 7, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
It’s been nearly 48 hours since the Padres’ last deal. A.J. probably has the shakes.
Apr 7, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The Mets’ closer had Tommy John in 2011. It appears as if he’s dodging that bullet in 2015.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 87
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)