Feb 9, 2015, 10:11 AM EST
Haters gonna hate.
Feb 9, 2015, 9:30 AM EST
Baseball season needs to start soon.
Feb 9, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Padres fans have never had a ton to get excited about. That has changed this winter.
Feb 9, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
Know we know which injured Texas Ranger is doing better.
Feb 9, 2015, 7:54 AM EST
He’ll be a player-manager for a Japanese independent team.
Feb 6, 2015, 4:19 PM EST
It’s not personal. It’s business.
Feb 6, 2015, 3:19 PM EST
Some people just talk about wanting to see Don Mattingly grow his mustache back. Here at HardballTalk, we do the work to make that happen.
Feb 6, 2015, 3:01 PM EST
Yeah, good luck with that, Rob.
Feb 6, 2015, 2:23 PM EST
As in, they gave them high school diplomas.
Feb 6, 2015, 12:35 PM EST
A lot of folks, actually. His manager, his general manager and the team’s broadcaster, for example.
Feb 6, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
He did some good things too.
Feb 6, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Actually, I’m not buying that. Help me out, Boston people.
Feb 6, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
This is not exactly a blockbuster.
Feb 6, 2015, 9:12 AM EST
The Jays’ infielder will make $1.675 million in 2015.
Feb 6, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
His manager says so, so he is.
Feb 6, 2015, 7:41 AM EST
We’ve gotten used to this look from Butler. His new look? Not so much.
Feb 5, 2015, 3:58 PM EST
It’ll be called “Behind the Numbers: Baseball SABR Style.”
Feb 5, 2015, 3:27 PM EST
He still can become a free agent after 2017. This merely gives the Sox cost certainty.
Feb 5, 2015, 2:08 PM EST
The typical recovery time on this is 4-6 weeks.
Feb 5, 2015, 1:18 PM EST
Something of a vote of confidence from his boss.
Feb 5, 2015, 11:33 AM EST
He has been compared to Miguel Cabrera. Now he has something else in common with the guy.
Feb 5, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
And he was named “Buzzie.” You have to be a badass to pull off “Buzzie.”
Feb 5, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
This picture was taken at an Old Timers Day. Guy looks like he could still play.
Feb 5, 2015, 9:43 AM EST
[Yoda leans in menacingly]: “You will be . . . YOU WILL BE!
Feb 5, 2015, 9:04 AM EST
Isn’t there a 30-year statute of limitations on this? Should the Cardinals file a grievance?
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 248
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 48
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 130
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 113
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (253)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (130)
- Yankees fans: would you give up the 2009 title just to be rid of A-Rod? (122)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (113)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)