Cobb county commissioner defensive, full of crap regarding details about the Braves new ballpark deal
Oct 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
On the bright side: it appears that lawyers are now doing work for free, so that’s good.
Oct 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
It’s all about offense for the Nationals. As in: they need some, fast.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
Thank goodness the real monster here was punished.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
I think it’s safe to say that the Royals are enjoying this run.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
Sick of the Yankees and Red Sox being crammed down our throats? Then watch the ALCS this year.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
I want to party with Juan Uribe and Hyun-Jin Ryu.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:48 AM EDT
This time the old reliable bit of column fodder is used to talk about a team other than the Yankees.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
The Orioles’ 50-homer man from 2013 could miss the entire playoffs, even after he’s eligible.
Oct 6, 2014, 9:42 AM EDT
Ryan Zimmerman is likely to get the start today. Who sits? Harper, Denard Span or Adam LaRoche?
Oct 6, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
That’s What Speed Do.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
Awful news from Anaheim
Oct 6, 2014, 7:39 AM EDT
John Lackey, the Cardinals and their Dodgers opponents may be our last hope at a four or five game division series.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:05 PM EDT
Brad Ausmus didn’t learn a thing, apparently, after Thursday night’s debacle.
Oct 3, 2014, 3:37 PM EDT
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Oct 3, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Well, probably one better than this. But still.
Oct 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
Deify a guy for 20 years and the moment he’s not of use to you — bam! — go after him. Sounds about right.
Oct 3, 2014, 1:31 PM EDT
The Tigers just scored five runs on ten pitches.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
A great, great matchup is gonna go down in Los Angeles this evening.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Does this mean that the Braves are now going to be the 2017 World Series champs?
Oct 3, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
Michael Morse is out, but otherwise it’s as expected.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
It’s rather surprising to see Soriano there.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:48 AM EDT
Even if Herrera’s MRI comes back clean, he could miss some critical playoff action.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
I’ll be out for the rest of the day. I just injured myself laughing.
Oct 3, 2014, 8:54 AM EDT
A man’s gotta have a code.
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 21
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)