Dec 2, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Here’s a quick explanation of what that means.
Dec 2, 2014, 9:13 AM EST
Gonna change B.J. Upton’s name to “poison pill”
Dec 2, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
But if you think this is a launchpad for some more Ruben Amaro bashing, think again.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:11 AM EST
Bloggers actually have standards, you see.
Dec 1, 2014, 4:39 PM EST
Over 7,900 drug tests, 12 suspensions.
Dec 1, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
And he allows for at least some belief in evolution. Like, maybe enough to get him a D minus on a biology 101 paper rather than an F.
Dec 1, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
But he’s a Scott Boras client, so don’t count on anything happening.
Dec 1, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
So it’s a three-car car chase now?
Dec 1, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
Rumor has it that there will be tea and light conversation.
Dec 1, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
To determine whether or not Harper can then go and have an arbitration hearing. Fun times!
Dec 1, 2014, 10:33 AM EST
The reported deal is four-years, $57 million.
Dec 1, 2014, 9:24 AM EST
They could be offering him four years.
Dec 1, 2014, 8:56 AM EST
Bob Ryan says he’d love to make the Hall of Fame vote about “baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, period.” Contrary to what he says, there is nothing stopping him from doing that.
Dec 1, 2014, 8:08 AM EST
They keep causing people to freak out. Maybe we shouldn’t care so much?
Nov 28, 2014, 4:42 PM EST
It’s one and done in the booth for the old lefty.
Nov 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
That is, if he makes the rotation.
Nov 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
And he’d like you to tell him who’s a better option.
Nov 28, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
He’s reportedly uninjured, though details are scarce at the moment.
Nov 28, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
It’s an artificial turf thing.
Nov 28, 2014, 8:15 AM EST
Won’t somebody think of A.J. Hinch’s children?
Nov 26, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
The Dbacks were not in the picture until very recently. But better late than never.
Nov 26, 2014, 3:58 PM EST
Don’t tell the people who like to hang out in the bleachers. They may not realize it, actually.
Nov 26, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
It sorta makes sense I guess, even if it never goes down.
Nov 26, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
Ronald Guzman is the Rangers’ 17th-ranked prospect.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 11
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 56
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 141
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 24
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 37
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)