Jun 1, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
If he eats a Kit Kat like this, what ELSE is he doing wrong?
Jun 1, 2015, 3:07 PM EDT
If voting ended today, five Royals would be starting for the A.L. And a sixth is catching up to Miguel Cabrera.
Jun 1, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
Three years ago today Johan Santana pitched a no-hitter. It may have cost him his career. If he had to do it all over again, would he?
Jun 1, 2015, 11:59 AM EDT
Also: it’s “play catch,” not “have a catch.” Let’s be clear about this.
Jun 1, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
Seems like a stretch to me, but it’s interesting enough to talk about and to illustrate how fandom works.
Jun 1, 2015, 6:39 AM EDT
Not gonna lie, there are some morbid thoughts in a couple of these recaps. But there’s also Bartolo Colon hitting an RBI double and if that’s not life-affirming, nothing is.
May 29, 2015, 4:33 PM EDT
Schilling says Amaro lacks self awareness, is elitist and has not been successful as a manager.
May 29, 2015, 3:55 PM EDT
Or much of anything else, really.
May 29, 2015, 3:16 PM EDT
“Wow. That is an EXPLOSION of cheese.”
May 29, 2015, 2:08 PM EDT
Hint: he was doing it with the Braves too.
May 29, 2015, 12:52 PM EDT
43-years-old in years, 16 in temperament.
May 29, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
“. . . and that’s a good thing.”
May 29, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Kluber is 3-0 with 50 strikeouts and two walks in his last 32 innings.
May 29, 2015, 9:01 AM EDT
The latest radical suggestion from the baseball commentariat is like all of the others: it’s a solution in search of a problem.
May 29, 2015, 8:23 AM EDT
Great Moments in Politics.
May 29, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
Corey Kulber’s last four starts: 3-0 with 50 strikeouts and two walks in 32 innings. Yowza.
May 28, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Seven and two-thirds innings, 12 strikeouts and nothin’ else doin’.
May 28, 2015, 2:37 PM EDT
Great Moments in . . . wah?
May 28, 2015, 11:53 AM EDT
I don’t do requests and even if I did, I would’t do Rush requests. But you all have broken me down.
May 28, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
He just opted out of his deal with Tampa Bay.
May 28, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Where is the asterisk-applying crowd when you need ’em?
May 28, 2015, 9:19 AM EDT
In other news, Taco Bell restaurants in Southern League towns are experiencing record sales.
The Marlins considered hiring Dusty Baker, Ron Washington and Ozzie Guillen (!) before going with Dan Jennings
May 28, 2015, 8:38 AM EDT
But how seriously were they really considered?
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
May 27, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Everything ends badly. Otherwise it wouldn’t end.
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 24
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 45
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 25
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 50
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)