Apr 24, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
“Too spongy, slow and lots of untrue hops”
Apr 24, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
But even if it’s successful, it may not do what he wants it to do.
Apr 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
“That guy I despise got the benefit of the legal process! What a bunch of bull!”
Apr 24, 2015, 9:07 AM EDT
Alternative headline: Loose Batting Glove Scourge Reaches Crisis Levels!
Apr 24, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
The Dodgers’ infielder-without-a-position is among the league leaders in HR and RBI, yet he’s only started three games and has only made 20 plate appearances.
Apr 24, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Yordano Ventura and the Royals find themselves in yet another fracas.
Apr 23, 2015, 4:17 PM EDT
The Legend of Bartolo grows.
Apr 23, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
It’s like, how much more of a troll can I be? And the answer is none. None more troll.
Apr 23, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
Lugo is no stranger to legal problems.
Apr 23, 2015, 2:25 PM EDT
Could this be a harbinger of his eventual reinstatement?
Apr 23, 2015, 1:36 PM EDT
So here’s his address. Complain away!
Apr 23, 2015, 11:40 AM EDT
Let us gaze into the future, shall we?
Apr 23, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Including a fun idea about what A-Rod could do right now to make the Yankees’ case harder.
Apr 23, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But before we do, let us throw our lone Royals fan commenter a bone.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
Timmy won’t be dipping at AT&T Park if a new law passes.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:16 AM EDT
Playing shallow, ranging back, hauling it in. Makes it look easy when it very certainty is not.
Apr 23, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
Ultimately the right (non)-call was made. But it was made by accident.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 22, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
As it should have been.
Apr 22, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Yes, he actually said that. In a video that has both some good points and some not-so-good points.
Apr 22, 2015, 1:25 PM EDT
This man, per the fan vote anyway, is not one of the four Greatest Living Players. Lol.
Apr 22, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
So, you can close the book on Bernie’s career now, right?
Apr 22, 2015, 11:04 AM EDT
The stupid: it burns.
Apr 22, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
He has yet to ramp up baseball activities to meet that target date.
Apr 22, 2015, 9:38 AM EDT
No, really! Sincerely!
- Who really owns a home run ball? 56
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 125
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 127
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Remembering David Letterman’s best sports moments 11
- Ryan Zimmerman is Mr. Walk-Off (and the numbers to prove it) 11
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (125)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)