Feb 4, 2015, 4:22 PM EST
An investigation was launched, but apparently the claim was found to be without legal merit.
Feb 4, 2015, 3:30 PM EST
One of them is thought to have major league potential.
Feb 4, 2015, 2:30 PM EST
They shoulda let him buy the team. Super Bowl rings woulda fallen from the sky!
Feb 4, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
The former Ray — and criminal — leaves affiliated ball.
Feb 4, 2015, 1:30 PM EST
And it can now be bundled with the app I developed which recommends today’s most fashionable hairstyles.
The eighth greatest general manager of all time is, like, the fifth dude on this list connected to the Orioles
Feb 4, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
The 90s and 2000s notwithstanding, the O’s were the Gold Standard for baseball organizations. The man at #8 on the list is a big reason why.
Cuban players are required to sign an oath stating that they aren’t members of the Cuban Communist Party
Feb 4, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
This sounds like a government thing, not an MLB thing. But either way it’s really dumb.
Feb 4, 2015, 11:30 AM EST
A proposal would have a tax break that helps get publicly-funded stadiums built repealed.
Feb 4, 2015, 11:03 AM EST
Thou shalt not cover thine neighbor’s . . . pitcher?
Feb 4, 2015, 10:30 AM EST
His “good, calming influence” is gone now, they worry.
Feb 4, 2015, 9:35 AM EST
Montreal or Monterrey, anyone?
Feb 4, 2015, 9:06 AM EST
Steven Matz is a good pitching prospect. But let’s pump the brakes on the comps here. On all comps, really.
Feb 4, 2015, 8:35 AM EST
And he was ON the Veterans Committee
Feb 4, 2015, 7:45 AM EST
He is said to have “multiple offers in hand.”
Feb 3, 2015, 3:38 PM EST
At long last, the 19-year-old infielder is free to sign a deal.
Feb 3, 2015, 3:00 PM EST
But no trade seems imminent.
Feb 3, 2015, 12:10 PM EST
If nothing else, this article should make you feel warmer.
Feb 3, 2015, 11:32 AM EST
Montreal, Miami and Detroit have this man to thank
Feb 3, 2015, 9:57 AM EST
I don’t like to talk about religion much here, but the time to do so has come.
Feb 3, 2015, 8:20 AM EST
Or, perhaps, players aren’t motivated by the same things which motivate fans and broadcasters.
Feb 2, 2015, 5:00 PM EST
It’s not often a well-known name is included on the police blotter.
Feb 2, 2015, 4:34 PM EST
Batters wait eagerly in anticipation.
Feb 2, 2015, 4:00 PM EST
He was involved in a trade that helped make the ’84 Tigers what they were.
Feb 2, 2015, 2:35 PM EST
But what about . . . shenanigans?
Feb 2, 2015, 1:13 PM EST
It’s been a nice run, but it’s probably time for Giambi to take a coaching gig.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)