Nov 21, 2014, 5:21 PM EST
Wakamatsu, Cash and Ibanez are the finalists.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Can you see that happening? I have a hard time seeing that happen.
Nov 21, 2014, 2:34 PM EST
It was attached to a motion filed in court yesterday. Let us gawk at it, shall we?
Nov 21, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
She’s just the third woman at the level of vice president or above in baseball operations in major league baseball.
Nov 21, 2014, 11:32 AM EST
Talks haven’t really heated up yet, but catching is scarce so someone will likely go in on Montero.
Nov 21, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
It’s his fourth straight year helping homeless charities.
Nov 21, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Not that that necessarily means anything.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:51 AM EST
Charges were dismissed against him in August. It now appears he’s heading for trial.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:26 AM EST
Hope this doesn’t bring you down.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:33 AM EST
I’d say “back by popular demand,” but I can’t find anyone, anywhere who demanded it.
Nov 21, 2014, 7:04 AM EST
The Dodgers get a potential solution for their setup man woes.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Could a team that is unloading salary go nine-figures on an outfielder?
Nov 20, 2014, 3:01 PM EST
And it’s not at all clear when or if those experiments will translate into rules changes.
Nov 20, 2014, 1:06 PM EST
With the Tigers out, the Jays are in.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
The Cuban outfielder is letting his market develop, it seems.
Nov 20, 2014, 10:23 AM EST
What’s not to like?
Nov 20, 2014, 9:24 AM EST
The new commish takes over on January 25.
Nov 20, 2014, 8:54 AM EST
He was a nice pickup for the O’s last season. But do you give Delmon Young a multi-year deal?
Nov 20, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
A crappy K/BB ratio is the least of Cody Kukuk’s problems now.
Nov 20, 2014, 7:44 AM EST
No one ever asks the billionaire owners of baseball teams questions like that.
Nov 19, 2014, 5:26 PM EST
He is, however, wrong.
Nov 19, 2014, 5:03 PM EST
There may be a shiny new HDMI cable in Souza’s future.
Nov 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Ken Rosenthal doesn’t take what he does too seriously, even if he’s really good at what he does. That’s pretty darn refreshing.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:58 PM EST
And the other 10% is the Toronto Blue Jays. So, bye-bye San Francisco.
Nov 19, 2014, 1:36 PM EST
Roger Clemens made a lot of mistakes in late 2007. He’s still paying for them.
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 11
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 56
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 141
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 24
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 37
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (141)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)