Nov 14, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Royals appear to have thrown their hat in the ring in the battle for free agent Jon Lester’s services.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
It sounds like things are going well for Joey Votto, who missed the entire second half of the 2014 season with a quad injury.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The next strange chapter in the Jose Canseco saga.
Nov 14, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Are you going to finish your hot dog?
Nov 14, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Two minor league players were suspended after failing their respective drug tests.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
The Astros have their eyes on a few big name free agent relievers.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick is drawing some trade interest.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
The Indians are considering bringing back Justin Masterson.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The Nationals are close to a deal that would allow them to avoid arbitration with utilityman Kevin Frandsen.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
The Angels are one of a handful of teams showing interest in Cuban infielder Yoan Moncada, but it appears they may be priced out.
Nov 13, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
The Rangers have signed GM Jon Daniels and assistant GM Thad Levine to contract extensions.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:56 PM EST
Dodgers starter Clayton Kershaw adds yet more hardware to his mantle.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:23 PM EST
Mike Trout is, at long last, the American League’s Most Valuable Player.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
The Orioles have made an offer to A.J. Burnett according to a report.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Archie Bradley is healthy after suffering an elbow injury during the regular season, but Diamondbacks GM Dave Stewart would like to see him back at Triple-A when the 2015 seasons begins.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Russell Martin will reject his $15.3 million qualifying offer from the Pirates as he searches to strike big with a multi-year deal.
Nov 9, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Could Mark Appel make his major league debut at some point in 2015? Astros GM Jeff Luhnow thinks it’s possible.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
The Dodgers are looking to move one of Matt Kemp, Carl Crawford, and Andre Ethier.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Mickey Lolich got three complete game wins, leading the Tigers to a 1968 World Series win against the Cardinals. He doesn’t think Madison Bumgarner’s performance in the 2014 World Series merits comparison.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Kris Medlen is coming back from Tommy John surgery, but the Braves are still considering making him a part of their 2015 rotation.
Nov 9, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
Francisco Liriano is deliberating whether or not to accept the Pirates’ $15.3 million qualifying offer.
Nov 9, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Chris Young’s one-year deal with the Yankees includes about $4 million in incentives.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
The Mets don’t appear to be in the market for Torii Hunter’s services.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
Russell Martin certainly has the Cubs’ interest, but he’ll meet with the Pirates, Dodgers, and Blue Jays as well in his quest to find a multi-year contract.
Nov 8, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
The Yankees want to bring Brandon McCarthy back, but the right-hander will wait for the market to play out before making a decision.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)