Jun 12, 2015, 10:20 PM EDT
The Rangers could lose Jorge Alfaro, one of the most highly-regarded prospects in baseball, for the remainder of the season.
Jun 12, 2015, 9:27 PM EDT
Angels GM Jerry DiPoto will lead the organization through the 2016 season after the club picked up the final option on his contract.
Jun 12, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Justin Smoak: now with a triple!
Jun 12, 2015, 8:47 PM EDT
Felix Hernandez was shelled by the Astros in Friday night’s start.
Jun 12, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Red Sox starter Wade Miley and manager John Farrell had a heated argument on Thursday. Farrell expounded on the issue on Friday, and Miley accepted the blame.
Jun 12, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Nationals are looking to upgrade their bullpen, which has been shaky aside from closer Drew Storen.
Jun 12, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
The Tigers need to fill a void in the starting rotation after demoting Shane Greene to Triple-A on Friday.
Jun 12, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Switch-pitcher Pat Venditte has landed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right shoulder.
Jun 7, 2015, 11:10 PM EDT
Top prospect Francisco Lindor isn’t getting the call to the majors just yet.
Jun 7, 2015, 10:20 PM EDT
The Dodgers hope Howie Kendrick’s knee feels good enough to allow him back in the lineup on Monday.
Jun 7, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Melvin Upton, Jr. will make his long-awaited Padres debut on Monday against his former team.
Jun 7, 2015, 8:39 PM EDT
Astros top prospect Carlos Correa is getting the call up to the major leagues.
Jun 7, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
The Twins sent struggling shortstop Danny Santana down to Triple-A and brought back Kennys Vargas.
Jun 7, 2015, 8:04 PM EDT
Cubs prospect Javier Baez suffered a fractured left ring finger on Sunday during a Triple-A game.
Chris Archer becomes first in the modern era with three straight double-digit strikeout, zero-walk starts
Jun 7, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Chris Archer has quietly been one of the best pitchers in baseball, particularly lately.
Jun 7, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Owners didn’t go for the players’ suggestion for more protective netting around stadiums in the last two negotiations for the collective bargaining agreement.
Jun 7, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Chris Colabello has been an unlikely contributor to the Blue Jays this season, proving it once more on Sunday against the Astros.
Jun 6, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Justin Verlander struck out nine batters in 5 2/3 innings in his latest rehab start.
Jun 6, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
The Mets are going back to the five-man rotation and have moved Dillon Gee to the bullpen as a result.
Jun 6, 2015, 10:33 PM EDT
Christian Bethancourt played the role of hero for the Braves on Saturday night, hitting a walk off home run in the ninth inning against the Pirates.
Jun 6, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Joe Ross made his major league debut on Saturday. His older brother Tyson, of the Padres, was in attendance.
Jun 6, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Matt Kemp doubled his home run total for the season on Saturday, going from 1 to 2.
Jun 6, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Teams in need of bullpen depth may take a look at Sergio Santos, now a free agent.
Jun 6, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Braves added bullpen depth on Saturday, signing veteran David Aardsma to a minor league deal.
Jun 6, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig is finally back with the Dodgers after dealing with a left hamstring strain.
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 14
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 23
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)