Jun 6, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Diamondbacks activate Jake Lamb and make room for him on the roster in designating Jordan Pacheco for assignment.
Jun 5, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
Rangers rookie Chi Chi Gonzalez continued to impress, tossing a shutout against the Royals on Friday night.
Jun 5, 2015, 11:37 PM EDT
The Rays watched Jake Odorizzi leave Friday’s start early due to an injury.
Jun 5, 2015, 11:10 PM EDT
Nationals starter Doug Fister, suffering from a flexor tendon strain, will begin a rehab assignment on Sunday.
Jun 5, 2015, 10:35 PM EDT
The Angels are catering to a richer crowd in 2015, which has at least temporarily made up for a significant drop in attendance.
Jun 5, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez broke a tie with Barry Bonds to move into sole possession of fourth place on MLB’s all-time RBI leaderboard.
Jun 5, 2015, 9:16 PM EDT
Ambidextrous pitcher Pat Venditte made his major league debut for the Athletics on Friday night, facing the Red Sox.
Jun 5, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
The Nationals are the latest team to have reported interest in Athletics utilityman Ben Zobrist.
Jun 5, 2015, 7:48 PM EDT
A fan was hit by a shard of Brett Lawrie’s broken bat and had to be taken out on a stretcher.
Jun 5, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Morgan Ensberg wouldn’t give up much for Phillies ace Cole Hamels.
Jun 5, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Hunter Pence may not be in the Giants’ lineup for a few days due to inflammation in his right wrist.
Jun 5, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Brian Matusz did not have his eight-game suspension reduced by Major League Baseball.
May 31, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Martin Maldonado graciously ended Sunday’s 17-inning affair between the Diamondbacks and Brewers with a home run.
May 31, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
The Giants added some depth on Sunday, signing utilityman Kevin Frandsen to a minor league deal.
May 31, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Joey Votto is so good that he can walk on three balls.
May 31, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Josh Hamilton sent the Rangers to an unlikely victory with a walk-off two-run double in the ninth inning on Sunday against the Red Sox.
May 31, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
The Twins end May with the best record in the American League and secured their first 20-win month since June 1991.
May 31, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Bryce Harper, tied for the major league lead in home runs, may not participate in the 2015 Home Run Derby in July.
May 31, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
The Diamondbacks are moving forward with their plan to use prospect Peter O’Brien as an outfielder despite their dire catching situation.
May 31, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Rangers will be without third baseman Adrian Beltre for a couple of weeks at least after he sprained his thumb on Sunday.
May 30, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Giancarlo Stanton hit a 466-foot home run in the ninth inning, the second of his pair of home runs on Saturday.
May 30, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Phillies shortstop Freddy Galvis made a terrific play on Saturday afternoon, making a no-look, behind-the-back flip to Chase Utley for an out.
May 30, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Utilityman Kevin Frandsen is a free agent now that the Diamondbacks have released him.
May 30, 2015, 9:27 PM EDT
The Blue Jays have signed lefty reliever Phil Coke to a minor league deal.
May 30, 2015, 8:59 PM EDT
Houston was hit hard by storms on Saturday and Minute Maid Park couldn’t keep all the water out.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)