Oct 12, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
The middle innings haven’t been kind to the Cardinals in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:24 PM EST
Yadier Molina left in the sixth inning of NLCS Game 2 with an injury.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:14 PM EST
Hunter Pence tied the game up with an RBI single in the sixth inning as the Giants pieced together a two-out rally in Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
There were four questionable managerial decisions made in the bottom of the fourth inning of NLCS Game 2 between the Cardinals and Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Matt Carpenter’s post-season rampage continues. He hit his fourth home run in six playoff games, giving the Cardinals a 1-0 lead in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
Yadier Molina is now the Cardinals’ all-time post-season hits leader, passing Albert Pujols with a second-inning single in Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 12, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Oscar Taveras didn’t have the best showing after making his major league debut on May 31. He’s on the bench once again as the Cardinals and Giants play Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 12, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Ned Yost can see into the future.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports found a medical reason that explains why Hunter Pence throws the way he does.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Giants manager Bruce Bochy has tabbed Tim Hudson and Ryan Vogelsong for starts in Games 3 and 4 of the NLCS, respectively.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:09 AM EST
Did Madison Bumgarner get away with a balk in the seventh inning of his start against the Cardinals in Game 1 of the NLCS?
Oct 11, 2014, 11:32 PM EST
The Giants had an easy time taking care of the Cardinals in Game 1 of the NLCS thanks to another strong start from Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 11, 2014, 11:07 PM EST
Madison Bumgarner danced out of trouble in the seventh inning to keep his shutout alive in Game 1 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.
Oct 11, 2014, 10:02 PM EST
Once again, Adam Wainwright was shaky in a post-season start for the Cardinals, this time in Game 1 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
The White Sox have a good problem: they have too many second basemen.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
Good news for the Royals: Yordano Ventura isn’t expected to miss his next start after leaving with a trainer in the sixth inning of his start in Game 2 of the ALCS against the Orioles.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:57 PM EST
Watch Royals center fielder Lorenzo Cain make an incredible snag in the sixth inning of ALCS Game 2 against the Orioles.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
The Giants were able to plate a pair of runs in the second inning of NLCS Game 1 against Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright.
Oct 11, 2014, 7:53 PM EST
Game 2 of the ALCS is tied up at four apiece going into the ninth inning.
Oct 11, 2014, 7:26 PM EST
Theo Epstein has his eyes on an NL Central title in 2015. It’s a realistic aspiration.
Oct 11, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
Royals starter Yordano Ventura was removed from his Game 2 ALCS start against the Orioles with an injury.
Oct 11, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
There’s a case to be made that Yankees closer David Robertson could become the first player to accept a qualifying offer.
Oct 11, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
It looks like another wild one nearly halfway through Game 2 of the ALCS between the Royals and Orioles.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 267
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 114
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (267)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect. (105)