Nov 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The Nationals are close to a deal that would allow them to avoid arbitration with utilityman Kevin Frandsen.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
The Angels are one of a handful of teams showing interest in Cuban infielder Yoan Moncada, but it appears they may be priced out.
Nov 13, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
The Rangers have signed GM Jon Daniels and assistant GM Thad Levine to contract extensions.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Dodgers starter Clayton Kershaw adds yet more hardware to his mantle.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
Mike Trout is, at long last, the American League’s Most Valuable Player.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
The Orioles have made an offer to A.J. Burnett according to a report.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Archie Bradley is healthy after suffering an elbow injury during the regular season, but Diamondbacks GM Dave Stewart would like to see him back at Triple-A when the 2015 seasons begins.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Russell Martin will reject his $15.3 million qualifying offer from the Pirates as he searches to strike big with a multi-year deal.
Nov 9, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Could Mark Appel make his major league debut at some point in 2015? Astros GM Jeff Luhnow thinks it’s possible.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
The Dodgers are looking to move one of Matt Kemp, Carl Crawford, and Andre Ethier.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
Mickey Lolich got three complete game wins, leading the Tigers to a 1968 World Series win against the Cardinals. He doesn’t think Madison Bumgarner’s performance in the 2014 World Series merits comparison.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
Kris Medlen is coming back from Tommy John surgery, but the Braves are still considering making him a part of their 2015 rotation.
Nov 9, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
Francisco Liriano is deliberating whether or not to accept the Pirates’ $15.3 million qualifying offer.
Nov 9, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Chris Young’s one-year deal with the Yankees includes about $4 million in incentives.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
The Mets don’t appear to be in the market for Torii Hunter’s services.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
Russell Martin certainly has the Cubs’ interest, but he’ll meet with the Pirates, Dodgers, and Blue Jays as well in his quest to find a multi-year contract.
Nov 8, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
The Yankees want to bring Brandon McCarthy back, but the right-hander will wait for the market to play out before making a decision.
Nov 8, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
At 41 years of age, Ichiro Suzuki has no plans of retiring yet.
Nov 8, 2014, 6:24 PM EDT
The Yankees and outfielder Chris Young have agreed to a one-year deal worth $2.5 million.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
The Angels designated Roger Kieschnick for assignment to make room for Jeremy McBryde, whom the club signed to a major league contract.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Craig Counsell, Raul Ibanez, and Don Wakamatsu had phone interviews with the Rays for the team’s open managerial position.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Mark Trumbo will play right field for the Diamondbacks next season. Getcha popcorn ready.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The Dodgers announced that they have added Gabe Kapler and Billy Gasparino to their front office.
Nov 7, 2014, 8:52 PM EDT
Reds GM Walt Jocketty has his eye on free agents Michael Morse and Norichika Aoki.
Nov 7, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The Pirates added some infield depth, selecting Jake Elmore off of waivers from the Reds on Friday.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 5
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 8
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)