Oct 12, 2014, 11:47 PM EDT
The Giants tied the game in the top of the ninth inning of NLCS Game 2 in an unusual way.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
The middle innings haven’t been kind to the Cardinals in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:24 PM EDT
Yadier Molina left in the sixth inning of NLCS Game 2 with an injury.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:14 PM EDT
Hunter Pence tied the game up with an RBI single in the sixth inning as the Giants pieced together a two-out rally in Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
There were four questionable managerial decisions made in the bottom of the fourth inning of NLCS Game 2 between the Cardinals and Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
Matt Carpenter’s post-season rampage continues. He hit his fourth home run in six playoff games, giving the Cardinals a 1-0 lead in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:10 PM EDT
Yadier Molina is now the Cardinals’ all-time post-season hits leader, passing Albert Pujols with a second-inning single in Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 12, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Oscar Taveras didn’t have the best showing after making his major league debut on May 31. He’s on the bench once again as the Cardinals and Giants play Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 12, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Ned Yost can see into the future.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports found a medical reason that explains why Hunter Pence throws the way he does.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Giants manager Bruce Bochy has tabbed Tim Hudson and Ryan Vogelsong for starts in Games 3 and 4 of the NLCS, respectively.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:09 AM EDT
Did Madison Bumgarner get away with a balk in the seventh inning of his start against the Cardinals in Game 1 of the NLCS?
Oct 11, 2014, 11:32 PM EDT
The Giants had an easy time taking care of the Cardinals in Game 1 of the NLCS thanks to another strong start from Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 11, 2014, 11:07 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner danced out of trouble in the seventh inning to keep his shutout alive in Game 1 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.
Oct 11, 2014, 10:02 PM EDT
Once again, Adam Wainwright was shaky in a post-season start for the Cardinals, this time in Game 1 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
The White Sox have a good problem: they have too many second basemen.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
Good news for the Royals: Yordano Ventura isn’t expected to miss his next start after leaving with a trainer in the sixth inning of his start in Game 2 of the ALCS against the Orioles.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:57 PM EDT
Watch Royals center fielder Lorenzo Cain make an incredible snag in the sixth inning of ALCS Game 2 against the Orioles.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:49 PM EDT
The Giants were able to plate a pair of runs in the second inning of NLCS Game 1 against Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright.
Oct 11, 2014, 7:53 PM EDT
Game 2 of the ALCS is tied up at four apiece going into the ninth inning.
Oct 11, 2014, 7:26 PM EDT
Theo Epstein has his eyes on an NL Central title in 2015. It’s a realistic aspiration.
Oct 11, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Royals starter Yordano Ventura was removed from his Game 2 ALCS start against the Orioles with an injury.
Oct 11, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
There’s a case to be made that Yankees closer David Robertson could become the first player to accept a qualifying offer.
Oct 11, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
It looks like another wild one nearly halfway through Game 2 of the ALCS between the Royals and Orioles.
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 51
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 16
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- Contact and controversy in the ninth inning of last night’s Dodgers-Giants game 54
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)