Mar 21, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
An acquiring team would have to bear the responsibility of Chase Utley’s complicated 2016-18 vesting options.
Mar 21, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
Kris Bryant’s incredibly hot spring continued on Saturday as he socked another pair of dingers.
Mar 21, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
The Diamondbacks really need catching depth.
Mar 21, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
The Rangers could address their pitching depth on two fronts with a trade with the Marlins.
Mar 20, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The Phillies’ spring hasn’t gone very well, but they appear to have avoided a serious injury with Domonic Brown.
Mar 20, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Angel Pagan’s recent back issues could cause manager Bruce Bochy to juggle his defensive alignment, which could include moving Brandon Belt to the outfield.
Mar 20, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
There’s been a significant amount of seasons cut short due to injury recently and Justin Verlander thinks he knows why.
Mar 20, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
Jorge De La Rosa’s groin issues persisted, knocking him out of his Cactus League debut early on Friday.
Mar 20, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Wandy Rodriguez appears to have locked up a spot in the Braves’ starting rotation.
Mar 20, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Cole Hamels figures to be a hot topic of conversation between now and the July 31 trade deadline as the Phillies continue to rebuild.
Mar 20, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw had a scary moment in Friday afternoon’s game against the Athletics but walked away unscathed.
Mar 19, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Do the Marlins have what it takes to contend for the NL Wild Card in 2015?
Mar 16, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
What’s in store for the Washington Nationals in 2015?
Mar 15, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
Torii Hunter will return to play in 2016 if he has a strong season. He would be 40 next year.
Mar 15, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Buster Olney wants players to think twice about supporting their teammates after poor performances.
Mar 15, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
The Diamondbacks are apparently happy to go into the regular season with Tuffy Gosewich as their starting catcher.
Mar 15, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
It’s not a serious injury, so we can laugh about it a little.
Mar 15, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Brandon League is battling some shoulder discomfort.
Mar 15, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Now it just needs to be decided whether Daniel Hudson will start the season as a reliever or as a starter.
Mar 15, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Mark Appel will make a split-squad start against the Nationals on Monday after missing a week and a half with a sore right forearm.
Mar 14, 2015, 11:31 PM EDT
Watch a motivational speaker break a brick over Fredi Gonzalez’s chest, if you’re into that kind of thing.
Mar 14, 2015, 10:59 PM EDT
The Tigers could get their two best hitters into spring action quite soon.
Mar 14, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
The Mets are on the lookout for lefty relievers with Josh Edgin battling left elbow issues.
Mar 14, 2015, 8:20 PM EDT
Wil Nieves sounds like he’s ready to take over for Tim Federowicz as the Padres’ back-up catcher.
Mar 14, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
The Rays are considering both internal and external options to fill two open rotation spots.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 43
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 43
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 141
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (141)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)