Jul 19, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
The Cubs have filed a lawsuit against five people who have been up to no good while wearing a fake Cubs mascot costume.
Jul 19, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Wily Mo Pena hit a gargantuan home run in the Japanese All-Star Game.
Jul 19, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Colby Lewis explained why he took exception to Colby Rasmus bunting with a two-run lead with two outs in the fifth inning.
Jul 19, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
The Rangers, with baseball’s worst record, are expected to sell off some expendable veterans, but they won’t be getting rid of everybody.
Jul 19, 2014, 8:19 PM EST
More bad news for the Rockies: Troy Tulowitzki had to exit Saturday’s game against the PIrates with an upper left leg injury.
Jul 19, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
Jenrry Mejia had some bold words for the New York media prior to yesterday’s game against the Padres.
Jul 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
In what is a bit of a shocker, the Angels have sent C.J. Cron to Triple-A to make room for Huston Street on the roster. Cron may not be down there for long, however.
Jul 19, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
The Yankees have allowed Brandon McCarthy to use his cutter again, a pitch the Diamondbacks discouraged. The right-hander has been solid in two starts in pinstripes thus far.
Jul 13, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
The Athletics avoided a series sweep in Seattle. With their win, their 59th of the season, the A’s set a franchise mark for wins at the All-Star break.
Jul 13, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Chien-Ming Wang opted out of his minor league deal with the Reds and will look to continue his career elsewhere.
Jul 13, 2014, 9:35 PM EST
Randy Wolf cleared out his locker at Triple-A Norfolk. He may be looking to join his fifth organization in 2014, having already spent time with the Mariners, Diamondbacks, Marlins, and Orioles.
Jul 13, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
Huston Street is headed to the All-Star Game in Minnesota, replacing teammate Tyson Ross.
Jul 13, 2014, 7:48 PM EST
Thanks to Joey Gallo, Team USA earned a victory over the World team in the Futures Game on Sunday at Target Field. Gallo earned MVP honors.
Jul 13, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
Maybe Madison Bumgarner should be in the Home Run Derby.
Jul 13, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Joey Gallo is quickly becoming a household name, especially after the round of batting practice he had on Sunday prior to the Futures Game.
Jul 12, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
The Indians and Angels made a small deal on Saturday, swapping a lefty reliever for cash.
Jul 12, 2014, 10:05 PM EST
The American League has added a reliever rather than a starter with David Price giving up his spot on the roster for the All-Star Game.
Jul 12, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
Brian Dozier made a nifty play at Coors Field to get an out at home plate on Saturday.
Jul 12, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
The Astros may get their center fielder back on Friday if all goes according to plan.
Jul 12, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz will take batting practice and work on blocking baseballs. The hope is to begin a rehab assignment by the weekend.
Jul 12, 2014, 6:25 PM EST
The Pirates added some relief depth, signing Rafael Perez to a minor league deal on Saturday.
Jul 11, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
The AL Roster swaps one injured Tiger for a healthy one. Ian Kinsler will replace Victor Martinez.
Jul 11, 2014, 10:35 PM EST
Pirates manager Clint Hurdle doesn’t expect Gerrit Cole to return to the club shortly after the All-Star break.
Jul 11, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
Brewers catcher Jonathan Lucroy will start for the NL All-Stars after all. Miguel Montero makes the roster, taking the place of the injured Yadier Molina.
Jul 11, 2014, 9:09 PM EST
Marco Scutaro could make his 2014 debut on Friday night off of the bench. He will be inserted into the starting lineup on Saturday.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 0
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 23
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 79
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)