May 23, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
The Rockies may be without Nolan Arenado for a while.
May 23, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
Yasiel Puig plays the game to have fun. That’s what he’s supposed to do, right?
May 23, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Giancarlo Stanton hit another baseball very far.
May 23, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Yovani Gallardo’s next start, scheduled for Sunday, is in doubt, especially now that Jimmy Nelson has been scratched from Friday night’s start at Triple-A.
May 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Esmil Rogers posted a 6.97 ERA for the Blue Jays out of the bullpen, so they designated him for assignment to make room for Liam Hendriks.
May 23, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Mired in offensive turmoil, Justin Maxwell will try to figure things out at Triple-A Omaha.
May 18, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
It’s official: Hyun-Jin Ryu will return from the disabled list and start on Wednesday against the Mets.
May 18, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
The Rockies needed a little help from the second base umpire, but they turned a triple play in the third inning on Sunday against the Padres.
May 18, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
The Athletics have a +95 run differential after Sunday’s 13-3 victory over the Indians. There’s no other team in baseball even close to them in that department.
May 18, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Tigers’ right-hander, off to a fantastic start in his first eight starts, will get some extra rest and start on Saturday instead of Thursday.
May 18, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
Marcus Stroman struggled in his first taste of major league competition. The Blue Jays sent him back to Triple-A Buffalo.
May 18, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
More injury news for the Rangers. It’s becoming an epidemic.
May 18, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Albert Pujols tied Eddie Murray for 25th on the career home runs list with 504 home runs after smacking a pair of dingers on Sunday against the Rays.
May 18, 2014, 6:40 PM EST
Matt Wieters has been dealing with a sore elbow. After receiving a platelet-rich plasma injection, he’ll take a little while longer to come off of the disabled list.
May 18, 2014, 5:55 PM EST
Rangers starter Derek Holland feels ready to begin a rehab assignment, but GM Jon Daniels is “tapping the brakes” on that idea.
May 18, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Braves reliever Jonny Venters felt soreness in his elbow during Wednesday’s live bullpen. It’s just a minor setback for now, however.
May 18, 2014, 4:35 PM EST
Corey Hart, seemingly perpetually injured, suffered an injury on Sunday against the Twins.
May 18, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
Jeff Francis, designated for assignment by the Reds on Friday, has been picked up off of waivers by the Athletics.
May 18, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Giddyup, there could be minor league affiliate drama between the Athletics and GIants.
May 18, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
A sportswriter wrote an anti-stats screed. It went about as one would expect.
May 18, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
The Tigers got a key starter back on Sunday as they activated Anibal Sanchez from the disabled list.
May 18, 2014, 1:25 PM EST
The Reds, ravaged by injuries, got a key starter back on Sunday afternoon.
May 18, 2014, 12:23 PM EST
The White Sox got Adam Eaton back from a hamstring injury but lost Jose Abreu to an ankle injury.
May 17, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
The Yankees may have to wait longer than expected to get CC Sabathia back from his knee injury.
May 17, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Cole Hamels achieved a milestone in Saturday’s victory over the Reds, picking up his 100th career win.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 18
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 54
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 33
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)