Jun 19, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez joined the 3,000 hit club on Friday night. Where does he rank among baseball’s best position players?
Jun 19, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
After missing two months with two foot injuries, Ryan Rua has rejoined the Rangers.
Jun 19, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez joined the 3,000-hit club in style, homering off of Justin Verlander in the first inning on Friday.
Jun 19, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Bryce Harper is still bothered by a mild hamstring strain suffered on Thursday.
Jun 19, 2015, 6:38 PM EDT
The Orem Owlz will not be holding “Caucasian Heritage Night” anymore.
Jun 19, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
How would you like Roy Halladay to work for your favorite major league team?
Jun 14, 2015, 11:29 PM EDT
The Yankees and Tigers are pondering a potential trade for Reds starter Johnny Cueto.
Jun 14, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Plenty of top prospects have made their major league debuts this season, but Dodgers shortstop prospect Corey Seager won’t join the list just yet.
Jun 14, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Byron Buxton didn’t get a hit but still managed to make an impact in his major league debut for the Twins on Sunday.
Jun 14, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Miguel Cabrera doesn’t care that he’s trailing in All-Star votes to Eric Hosmer, even though he’s clearly been the better player.
Jun 14, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
David Ortiz moved into a tie for 29th on baseball’s all-time home run leaderboard with a three-run shot in Sunday’s loss to the Blue Jays.
Jun 14, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Indians prospect Francisco Lindor made his major league debut on Sunday and had a memorable moment after recording his career hit.
Jun 14, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Max Scherzer had the swing-and-miss stuff working on Sunday, setting a new personal best for strikeouts in a start.
Jun 14, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The surging Blue Jays extended their winning streak to 11 games on Sunday.
Jun 13, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
A.J. Griffin is off of the disabled list, but will continue to work at Triple-A.
Jun 13, 2015, 11:10 PM EDT
Chris Archer was unable to make it four starts in a row with double-digit strikeouts and zero walks.
Jun 13, 2015, 10:20 PM EDT
Joey Gallo hit another tape-measure home run on Saturday.
Jun 13, 2015, 9:29 PM EDT
Indians prospect Francisco Lindor is getting the call up to the show.
Jun 13, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is with the devil temporarily, now with 666 home runs in his career.
Jun 13, 2015, 8:50 PM EDT
Justin Verlander pitched well over five innings in his 2015 season debut on Saturday against the Indians.
Jun 13, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Dylan Bundy is dealing with more arm problems. The Orioles hope the MRI confirms their current diagnosis of tendinitis.
Jun 13, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
The Phillies swapped outfielders, sending Darin Ruf to Triple-A and calling up Domonic Brown.
Jun 13, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Doug Fister may rejoin the Nationals’ rotation soon, but he’ll throw another bullpen first.
Jun 13, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Twins outfield prospect Byron Buxton is getting the call up to the show.
Jun 13, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Twins minor league pitcher Lester Oliveros intentionally threw at Yankees minor league catcher Austin Romine’s head on Friday night.
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 0
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 40
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 49
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 29
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 91
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 26
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” (93)